SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another Soros Coup Attempt in progress!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer2
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:11 am    Post subject: Another Soros Coup Attempt in progress! Reply with quote

Check out this link:
http://www.baltictimes.com/art.php?art_id=10786

I think we out to get the word out about this Soros guy. Interfering in other people's elections seems to be a side business of this crook.
GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While interesting this story has nothing to do with Kerry's fitness to be CIC, nor the current charges that are on the table.

Stay on course folks, there's heavy wake ahead.

Hammer2
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoophyDog wrote:
While interesting this story has nothing to do with Kerry's fitness to be CIC, nor the current charges that are on the table.

Stay on course folks, there's heavy wake ahead.

You don't see the relevence of this? When high Democratic party officials serve both in the party and direct many of the biggest 527 soft money groups that receive large amounts of funding from Soros? It isn't important that the Dems, and by default Kerry are allied with a foreign billionaire who has god knows what in mind with his money? I don't buy his Bush is a Nazi talk - I think he expects a good financial return on his investment!
This is another arrow in the quiver in my opinion. It is a fair line of inquiry as well as another reason to doubt Kerry's verasity and integrity.
Not that the Swifties need to run it down, but there are a lot of good investigators here who might want to run with the Soros angle.
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, those folks are fighting us and every bit as against the Swifties as Kerry himself, but Swifties don't have the resources to tak on the world. One thing, one step at a time. One battle, one victory at a time.
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Another Soros Coup Attempt in progress! Reply with quote

Hammer2 wrote:
Check out this link:

I think we out to get the word out about this Soros guy. Interfering in other people's elections seems to be a side business of this crook.

Soros is liable to find himself in prison over there ... or assassinated.

-- FDL
Redleg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Another Soros Coup Attempt in progress! Reply with quote

Hammer2 wrote:
Check out this link:

I would think that the Lat's should deal with the issue "Just like in Soviet times". Wink

We all understand that in this country the 527's are used to circumvent the law on political contributions. Soft money and mean spirited attacks are also a current trademark of a certain liberal political party.
Unfortunately both major political parties indirectly use the 527's and it is not against the law. Both parties will not admit anything regarding the 527's and it appears that they both do not want to rock the boat at this time.
farmgirl
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Another Soros Coup Attempt in progress! Reply with quote

Redleg wrote:
Hammer2 wrote:
Check out this link:

I would think that the Lat's should deal with the issue "Just like in Soviet times". Wink

We all understand that in this country the 527's are used to circumvent the law on political contributions. Soft money and mean spirited attacks are also a current trademark of a certain liberal political party.
Unfortunately both major political parties indirectly use the 527's and it is not against the law. Both parties will not admit anything regarding the 527's and it appears that they do not want to rock the boat at this time.

I know, isn't it funny that Kerry would not shut up about the swift ads (527) and Bush finally comes out and says he will seek legal help to stop them. NOTHING from Kerry! ha ha Have we heard anything from him since? ofcourse not - he knows that the huge majority are helping him. Just another big phoney!
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa Mr Moderator, it has a lot to do with Kerry! Kerry is George Soros' vehicle to infect America with his value system. That is why he is putting down millions to help him with the 527s. Stopping Kerry means stopping Soros...plain and simple.
Redleg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

farmgirl: What I believe was an excellence responce from George Bush is when Kerry complained about the use of the 527's (because of the effects of the Swiftie ads) and Bush responded that not only will he seek legal advise to stop them, but that the use of all 527's should stopped on both sides.
You're correct...Kerry walked right into a left hook. Great responce (ploy) by the President.
farmgirl
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Redleg"]farmgirl: What I believe was an excellence responce from George Bush is when Kerry complained about the use of the 527's (because of the effects of the Swiftie ads) and Bush responded that not only will he seek legal advise to stop them, but that the use of all 527's should stopped on both sides.
You're correct...Kerry walked right into a left hook. Great responce (ploy) by the President.[/quote]

I agree! did you notice that Kerry shut up instantly about that! I mean, here is his good friend McCain joining Bush in calling for all the 527's to stop - Im sorry . .but wouldn't of that been the perfect opportunity for him to join in ha! Instead he dropped off the face of the earth - which was SO noticeable due to his constant kicking & screaming of late.
NortonPete
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George Soros has lost Billions of other peoples money.
In investments in Russia, in the Nasdaq Bubble when he bet against
good companys.

He is about to be parted with another sizable chunk of Other peoples money
in backing Kerry.

A fool and his Money are soon parted

And I do think this should be in the SwiftVets forum because
this is the enemy. These are the people behind the media's
slanted view.
At some point we can't always stand on just principle we might
need to fight.
Dragoro
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If people just focus on the swift vets issue, and ignore all the others, Kerry will win. Have to attack every issue we can to discredit Kerry as much as possible.

Dragoro's Realm Forums
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
farmgirl
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragoro wrote:
If people just focus on the swift vets issue, and ignore all the others, Kerry will win. Have to attack every issue we can to discredit Kerry as much as possible.

I totally agree! the more they bring up Bush's Guard record - it will only put more attention on the Swift Boats for Truth. Also, people, I really believe, watch these ads and believe these vets. I mean, one of the ads has Kerry's own words! I think people see "moveon.org" and hollywood ads and dismiss them as partisan politics but these guys served our country, and people do rember what Kerry said AND relate to these vets. So to me, these are not just "527" people. These people are real.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buffman wrote:
Whoa Mr Moderator, it has a lot to do with Kerry! Kerry is George Soros' vehicle to infect America with his value system. That is why he is putting down millions to help him with the 527s. Stopping Kerry means stopping Soros...plain and simple.

No one is saying that this has nothing to do with Kerry.

But, Swifts is an organization very narrow in its purpose. As someone else said, it can't take on the whole system.

We appreciate the information, and if you have time and resources to work on getting this word out, then you should certainly do that. We'll cheer you all the way! Smile

But, it's not on topic for the main forum. The main forum is for discussion of the Swifts' message and its impact on the Kerry campaign. We occasionally allow some off-topic stuff (like Zell Miller's speech) to remain on the front page because NOT to do so will require that we delete a bazillion duplicate topics on the front page. Wink

No one should ever take it as an affront to have their topic moved to the most appropriate forum.

This and the Vets Only forum are the ones for discussions off of the main topic. Research and Resources is for in-depth facts and figures and comparisons. Thank You Swiftees is like a guest book, where people can leave messages for any of the founders or signers who are able to wander in here from time to time - we put them in one place to make it easier for them to see how much they're appreciated.
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:59 am    Post subject: ... the friends you keep Reply with quote

You shall be know by the friends you keep.

Seems to me that says what you need to know about candidate Kerry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: