SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome the Russians to the fight!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Welcome the Russians to the fight! Reply with quote

I mentioned this previously as to why the polls where inching in Bush's favor..I said, underlying it all, the children who were killed, toruted, murdered by terrorists..I still stand by that statement..Now, the Russians have "seen the light"..albeit under horrific circumstances..that we must stand firm on the fight against terror..

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1503&ncid=732&e=4&u=/afp/20040908/ts_afp/russia_attacks_military

I fully understand the background of the problems in Russia..trust me, I do all of it..however, welcome to the fight Putin..now, they are getting in touch with Israel to catch up on what has been happening, they are reaching out for help..what can Kerry say now..is Putin, the Russian alliance irrelevant? I think not..another bump for Bush..and against Kerry..and that is in the end what we are here for..to keep the White House out of the hands of that fool, Kerry.

..and in my opinion, to re awaken the American people that it is either there or here ..I chose to stand by this President..and the Russian people..Militant Islamic Terrorists must be destroyed..

PD
larrygj
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen! Russians are now on board with the idea of pre-emptive strikes against the Islamo-fascists anywhere in the world. And I don't think it will be the kind of "sensitive" war ol' Traitor John would fight.

It would be terrific if they showed their solidarity with us by offering some troops to Iraq. That may be too much to hope for, but Russia could prove to be a useful ally, and they could use our technology to upgrade their oil industry and provide more of an alternative to Arab oil.

Can you imagine a joint invasion of Iran, the Russkis from the north and we from the west and east, with a joint occupation to keep those mullahs (mutthahs) from getting nukes? It'd be like WWII again, with the Germans and French watching it all from the sidelines and wetting themselves.

Larry
----------------
I was for John Kerry before I was against John Kerry

"Who among us does not love NASCAR" -- John Kerry
RichardP
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But you must remember that we now have Powell telling the Russians that they should sit down and talk to the Cechen separists.

Give me a fricking break, if it's good enough for us, then it's good enough for them.

Preemption is the only policy that will keep us and them safe, an the Russians have as much right to do it as we do.

Good for Putin to tell Powell off in no uncertain terms.

I just hope that Bush does not take his advice from Powell and listens to Rumsfeld instead.

THe Russians would make incredible allies, they can do things that we can't, like BLOW UP holy Shrines that terrorists take hostage.

Terrorists take over a Holy Shrine, we say, OK, cya, we're gonna ask old Ivan to come make a visit here real soon.
larrygj
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The world of Islam is, as usual, for the most part silent about the atrocities in Beslan. We have to face the fact that a very large part of Islam supports the Islamofascist terrorists, because they see terrorists ("martyrs") as doing work pleasing to Allah. The Koran is full of viscious, hateful, murder-inciting verses against the infidels, particularly Christians and Jews. It is a sin to kill a fellow Muslim, but not unbelievers.

Since the Islamic world is so hung up about shrines and pieces of geography, how about if the civilized world did a civilized act of hostage-taking of its own as a counter-measure? The next time these vermin take a bunch of "infidels" hostage, how about we say that if they don't release the hostages immediately and surrender, we'll drop a tactical nuke on their holiest of holies, a rock known as the Kaaba, also known as, Ka'bah, Kabah and Caaba -- the center of the holiest place of worship in Islam, in the Sacred Mosque of Mecca, Al Masjid Al-Haram. This is the thing that Muslims from all over the world come to worship and fulfill a duty that all healthy males must fulfill -- the pilgrimage or "hajj."

Sounds politically incorrect? Well, of course it is. But remember when the Taliban tore down centuries-old Buddhas in Afghanistan, holy to Buddhists, and there was nary a tut-tut from the Muslim world? Or the French? Maybe if we threatened to irradiate their holiest-of-holies through our own kind of civilized hostage-taking (just a threat, folks, and if carried out, with plenty of advance warning so the faithful could hightail it out of there)...just maybe the Muslim world might do something about policing themselves.

Oh, yes, I can hear Girlyman Kerry and the liberal MSM screeching about how this would turn all the Muslim world against us. Ummm...isn't that already the case?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: