SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A sad reflection on the state of Democratic supporters

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: A sad reflection on the state of Democratic supporters Reply with quote

If you think SwiftVets had problems with irate and unhinged Kerry supporters, see this thread at BBS "**" over the death of Ronald Reagan:

http://www.**/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=1726149&mesg_id=1726149&page=

I've waited for this day for 24 long years, now i'm celebrating

whose entries sounds all too familiar, with the same crudeness and hysteria we have seen here.

Kerry as a focal point for the anti-American far left getting more power than it has now is scary.

FDL
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you expect any less from scum?

As much as I dislike William the Impeached -- I won't dance on his grave when he dies.

People like that remind me of the Arabs that celebrated with dancing on 9/11 or when a Humvie is hit -- or the way some cheered when OJ was released.
Top 10 Weasels.com is where Kerry is Weasel #1
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Kahuna wrote:

As much as I dislike William the Impeached -- I won't dance on his grave when he dies.

People like that remind me of the Arabs that celebrated with dancing on 9/11 or when a Humvie is hit -- or the way some cheered when OJ was released.

Those people are cultural hysterics. I don't want hysterics who dance in the streets running my country.

FDL
ASPB

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fortdixlover wrote:
Big Kahuna wrote:

Those people are cultural hysterics. I don't want hysterics who dance in the streets running my country.

FDL

Hmmm? Democratic UNDERGROUD? Worms and Grubs maybe? Laughing
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The clowns at DU are the same ones who preach "tolerance" and "diversity".

For them, those terms are a one-way street.
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you notice, all democrats and liberals that preach "tolerance" and "diversity", are usually the first ones to not allow it in anybody that has an opinion diverse to their own. They are the first ones to go on the attack, and to use lies, slander, insults, false accusations, and rumors to fan the flames of hate. And they say that we are the bad ones! Right?

Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: