SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Today's Speech Marixism Taking Over America no shots fired

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
helpmycountry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: Today's Speech Marixism Taking Over America no shots fired Reply with quote

If you look up Kerry's speech that he is giving today it is almost the exact same speech even word for word to some very famous traitors! I could not believe what I was heaing. I read the book years ago when we were scarred of Communism. Now it is here with Kerry. He is reading Taking Over America by not firing a Shot by Karl Marx. This is his heath plan. First given by Bismark 1884 German Chancellor then Franz JosephI emperor of Austria then Franz Joseph I King of Hunagry then Nicholas II Czar of Russia then Vladmir Lennin Russia the J.B. Stalin Dictator USSR heard of him??? then Pulsudski Poland 1920 the Salazar 1919-33 the Mussolini Heard of him????? then Hirohito??? heard of him. The most recent person to have used this speech other then Kerry is Hialy Clinton and it is called Commentary for Socilaism if yu want to read it yourself on the net. No one adjusted your screeen to make it rue It is in the books boys.Linda McREa Wife of Veteran
Enlistedman
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:31 pm    Post subject: Today's Speech Marixism Taking Over America no shots fired Reply with quote

It is not surprising since most of his speeches for the Presidential seat have copied already published articles.
JK reminds me of the old story of four people, and he seems sometimes to try to immulate all four at once.
The story goes:
Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody had an important job to do.
Evrybody was asked to do it.
Everybody was sure Somebody was going to do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.
Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it.
It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when actually Nobody asked Anybody.

Then I hear JK mimic the "Who's on First?" routine.
I'm almost ready to go to web MD to see it his characteristics match with a serious medical symptom. I'm sure JK would not leave to chance what he can dress up on paper.
And I really miss being able to run 60 miles a week since I got hurt three years ago.
Keep up to date with your Vet benefits, it's a matter of our countries integrity.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: