SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Supporting our Troops in Iraq.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KofCVet
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: Supporting our Troops in Iraq. Reply with quote

Hello all,

Nice site! My Council of the Knights of Columbus is currently working on a drive to send supplies to the troops in Iraq. Back in April we sent approximatly 380lbs of goods. As I continue to have drives, it becomes harder to get the same people involved over and over. I am looking outside my council, parish and community. Please consider a donation to our cause. If you have already participated in one of these drives, that is ok. You can still help me though, by spreading the word. If you can send out the link to our website that would be much appreciated. By visiting our web site @ www.kofc10863.org and clicking on the "Support the Troops" Icon, you will find out more about our drive, including a letter from a brother Knight who served in Vietnam in the Navy.

Thanks for your consideration or donation and helping to spread the word!

God Bless!

Sure is nice to see some decent people on the net!
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks KofCVet, and Welcome Aboard. Hopefully, many will visit your website and donate.

Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
KofCVet
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

War Dog wrote:
Thanks KofCVet, and Welcome Aboard. Hopefully, many will visit your website and donate.

Woof!

Thanks WarDog! I hope so too!
TelecomGuy
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God Bless all our troops everywhere! Thanks for doing this!
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the Vietnam Dog Handlers Association the members who were US Air Force K9, along with the Space Coast War Dog Association have a program we call the "PUP Program". Each of us adopts one or more active duty K9's and their handlers. Where ever they go in the world with their dog, we support them, and get them whatever they and their dog need for comfort and survival. When they are deployed, we give their families whatever they need, and when they are home, ditto! We all consider ourselves these "pup's" Mothers and Fathers. It's a dog thing!

But, all of us need to get involved somehow, somewhere supporting our brave men and women serving in our military, not just overseas in war zones, but all overseas bases, and all stateside troops and their families!

GOD Bless Em All!

Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: