SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

180 Campaign

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kerrlied
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: 180 Campaign Reply with quote

WE all need to start this today.
Can someone start a list of the Fax and e-mail for each day. I think if we could get a few 1,000 out a day some one would start to talk about it.

"I think there should be a campaign to email, fax and/or snail mail the SF 180 to the MSM and to Kerry's headquarters. I wish the MSM would warm up and acknowledge the fact that Kerry has not released everything. If only the SBVT could just get one of the talking heads to push this issue alone, it would move the SBVT's cause to the front and then forward. I thank Hannity and Savage for all of his support, but I don't think they alone can make this happen. Public awareness is the Key!
Quote:
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have a link to the form 180?

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Wit
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: link to SF 180 Reply with quote

dmackto wrote:
Does anyone have a link to the form 180?

here is a link.
http://www.archives.gov/facilities/mo/st_louis/military_personnel_records/standard_form_180.html
Momof5
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not sure where this topic originated from, but I have been thinking the same thing. Why not start a mail campaign and have everyone send Kerry copies of 180? I think it's a great Idea!

Maybe (and I know it's a BIG Maybe) he will get the hint when he is slammed w/ thousands of copies of 180.

Someone could make up an email containing a link to the form and email, fax, and snail mail for the Kerry campaign. Copies could be sent to other groups (like Veterans Against Kerry, Security Moms, etc) to help get the word out. And I'm sure sending a copy to Sean, Rush and Savage wouldn't hurt either.

Personally, I think snail mail is the way to go. Could you imagine them having to sift through thousands of mail containing SF 180, just to find the campaign contributions?

The Kerry website list local headquarters, but it is probably better if it all goes to one place.

Kerry-Edwards 2004, Inc.
P.O. Box 34640
Washington, DC 20043
202-712-3000
202-712-3001 (fax)
202-336-6950 (TTY)

Just throwing out some ideas. Hope this helps.
BenJaxBchFL
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just emailed Sean Hannity thanking him for holding up the Form 180 last night and asking repeatedly whether or not Kerry would be willing to sign it. This was after the Dem claimed that Kerry had released all of the records. Then later said yeah he thinks Kerry should sign it.

The Form 180 request has not been pounded like it should.
The war against terrorism is not that Americans might die rather that we would alter our way of living. If we get to a point where we choose not to go out because of fear, our economy will sink and in the end so will our nation. Vote Bush.
MassInd
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen.
GoodToGo
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Momof5 wrote:
Why not start a mail campaign and have everyone send Kerry copies of 180?

Since I'm a registered Democrat (blech! blech! phttt!) I received a fundraising letter from the DNC awhile back. So, I downloaded and printed the SF180, filled in Kerry's name, and typed a nice little letter saying no donations from me unless he signed a 180. (Not that he had a chance of getting a donation from me in the first place, but they don't know that.) Mailed it out on the 27th and had a huge Very Happy when I dropped it in the mailbox. Boy, did that feel great!
Skypilot
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Direct Link to pdf:

Razz http://www.vba.va.gov/pubs/forms/sf180.pdf
Please Mr. Kerry Sign Form #180 Now!
Let the truth set you free? NOT!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: