SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you Swifties for STANDING STRONG!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DUNBAR
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:10 am    Post subject: Thank you Swifties for STANDING STRONG!!!! Reply with quote

I am so glad that you all created this alliance against John Kerry.

I am only 34 years old, but I know that what your reasons for doing this, is very legit.

I only ask that you all keep visible in the media, yesterday news is hard to regenerate itself, but as long as you all keep bringing those ads up, and consistent till election, this might be the straw that broke kerry's back, and with good reason.

I am so glad for the media attention you all have received so far, and you have a great deal of veterans behind you, the polls show this.

I hope that the finances involved in your group has enough to diminish kerry to a pulp come November 2nd. I am sure John O'Neill will be very satisfied with that outcome, along with all of the proud Vietnam Vets that served greatly.

Thanks again for your consistent attempts to expose kerry for who he really is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: