SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DC College Students Support the VN Vets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hopeful
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: DC College Students Support the VN Vets Reply with quote

Hundreds of the following flyers are being distributed and e-mailed to students on the campuses of American University, George Washington U., Georgetown U. and the University of Maryland. The distribution effort will continue through Saturday.

Quote:
Support
The Vietnam War Veterans
Sunday September 12th
2:00 to 4:00 p. m.

At the Upper Senate Park, Wash. D. C.

Open to all who want to hear them speak.
Bring a friend.

Let's hope these kids come through for the Vets!
stealthy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job, I am hoping it will force the media to cover it. I don't understand the right not giving it coverage. Maybe they should a called it a million march? All of you able to go....please do it!
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These students will be lucky they aren't expelled for not being PC.
George F. Thompson
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:21 am    Post subject: College Students. Reply with quote

I was watching MTV with my 12 year old daughter and on the MTV Music awards, Kerry's daughters made an unannounced speech. They were trying to get the young voters to vote for their dad. They were damned near booed of the stage. I give our youth a little more credit today than when we were their ages. It seems they can see through the smoke screens and they are making up their own minds. I hope they make the right decisions. But I'm not quite so worried now.

George F. Thompson USN/USAF (Ret).
xeniadif
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: DC College Students Support the VN Vets Reply with quote

hopeful wrote:
Hundreds of the following flyers are being distributed and e-mailed to students on the campuses of American University, George Washington U., Georgetown U. and the University of Maryland. The distribution effort will continue through Saturday.

Quote:
Support
The Vietnam War Veterans
Sunday September 12th
2:00 to 4:00 p. m.

At the Upper Senate Park, Wash. D. C.

Open to all who want to hear them speak.
Bring a friend.

Let's hope these kids come through for the Vets!

I just e-mailed my daughter at University of Maryland College Park this info. Since I can't be there I hope she and her friends will attend.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: