SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

POW Paul Galanti on Hannity and Colmes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mooncusser
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:26 pm    Post subject: POW Paul Galanti on Hannity and Colmes Reply with quote

The first time I ever heard it on national TV....Paul Galanti said Kerry committed treason.

It's about time someone tells the truth.

I actually won the election before I lost it.

"It is a good day to fight! It is a good day to die! Strong hearts, brave hearts to the front! Weak hearts and cowards to the rear!" (Crazy Horse)
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colmes was in shock...he did not expect him to stand his ground....which he did.... Colmes blathered about "He was not charged with Treason or Found Guilty"

Paul Galanti (paraphrasing) said --> What don't you understand about aiding and abetting an enemy during War?

Last edited by integritycounts on Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
drjohn
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect that if the carping about the TANG continues you're going to hear the words John Kerry and treason spoken together frequently, but in the lst two-three weeks of the campaign, when it is too late to respond.

Another October Surprise! Wink
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Kerry is going to replace Benedict Arnold as the name synonymous with treason. Sorry Benedict, your 228 years of fame are over.

Galanti was great on Hannity....he read Colmes the riot act....politely of course. He was not given enough time though.

Zell Miller
azpatriot

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True Galanti should have been give more time I would have loved to have seen that! But he did the most important thing and that was the treason and trator statments Very Happy

And Hanity didn't just let them get away with giving the stolen honor guys the rub just within a minute or two of that they ( the Dem Hacks including Colmes ) thought they'd run away with the situation untill Sean Says

"Sure we'll have Kerry on here if he wants to come then I can ask him BOINK! produces an SF 180 why he hasn't signed this! That was so great you could hear a pin drop LOL Laughing
Stacman
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When was it that Paul Galanti was on FoxNews? I would've liked to have seen that. Especially to see Colmes' face distort with horror (I don't actually know if I'd see a difference since he always looks like he has something shoved places).

This is the problem with the media though, and an example of why this is the first I've heard of the interview. What happens at FoxNews stays at FoxNews, and no other form of media picks up on anything and runs with it. So the information is basically confined to the already solid base supporting Bush and opposing Kerry. It's the people not tuning into FoxNews who need to hear what Kerry really is.

Kerry really needs to drop from this race, and revive his Herman Munster role...

Can anyone even imagine what four years of watching and listening to Kerry's proclamation style speeches would be like? Here I thought Gore would be bad enough, but Kerry out dulls him by a long shot...
Mooncusser
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was last night..and Colmes was really funny with his reaction....I don't think Colmes knows too much about Benedict John's activities.

I actually won the election before I lost it.

"It is a good day to fight! It is a good day to die! Strong hearts, brave hearts to the front! Weak hearts and cowards to the rear!" (Crazy Horse)
azpatriot

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me or does Colmes remind you of the character "Barney Fife" off of Mayberry Question Mr. Green
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: Effect of Fox News Reply with quote

I might have to disagree with Stacman about the impact of what is said on Fox News.

A few months ago, before the first SBVT ad, Rasmussen did a poll about voting preferences of people who watch the cable networks. People who watch Fox News preferred Bush by about 65-35 (I'm not a Premium member of Rasmussen, so I don't have the exact figures). Viewers of CNN and MSNBC preferred Kerry by similar margins.

Still, if a third of those who watch Fox News preferred Kerry a few months ago, a statement on Fox that Kerry committed treason might change a few minds of Kerry supporters. If 2 million people watched Hannity and Colmes (about the average Fox News ratings) that night, and 30 to 35% of them support Kerry, that would be about 600,000 to 700,000 Kerry supporters hearing their candidate accused of treason. If a significant fraction of them change their mind about Kerry, and live in swing states, they could affect the Electoral College!

Besides, if CNN and MSNBC are losing ratings, they might wonder what all the fuss is about, and run the same stories in order to attract more viewers. Also, some Fox viewers "shocked" by the allegations against Kerry might tell their friends who watch other networks.
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck54 wrote:
John Kerry is going to replace Benedict Arnold as the name synonymous with treason. Sorry Benedict, your 228 years of fame are over.

My wife is a descendent of the Arnold family and she strongly supports replacing Benedict with John Faux Kerry.
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I have read a post by a member here that Kerry had 4 deferments and failed on the 5th when he wanted to study in Paris. Then he joins the reserves to keep from going to Vietnam, then he gets called up. Then he volunteers for easy duty on the swiftboats before Zumwalt changes the mission to become a lot more hazardous. So, my question is, why does Alan Colmes and the rest of the liberal media keep screaming that Kerry volunteered for Vietnam. It's a lie, any way to contact someone who would make an issue of this or repudiate the Colmes of the world if it is true?
army72
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me or does Colmes remind you of the character "Barney Fife" off of Mayberry - azpatriot

No, he reminds me of a gargoyle with bad glasses.
Stacman
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm afraid the liberal media is on lockdown now. I watched network news, local news, Hanity & Colmes, and watching the headlines with barely a mention of Kerry's doings or the fake Guard documents, and everything about Bush's records saying he skipped out. They're going steer this election right to the end. Attack Bush constantly, and suppressing anything remotely negative about Kerry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: