SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE SIGN WAR, ITS ON

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:22 pm    Post subject: THE SIGN WAR, ITS ON Reply with quote

EVERY WHERE YOU SEE A "KERRY" SIGN STUCK IN THE GROUND

OR ON A FENCE. GO THERE WITH NOTHING BUT A BLOW UP

OF THE COVER OF "UNFIT" ON A STAKE ECT AND HAVE AN

ARROW POINTING DOWN AT HIM .

UNFIT FOR COMMAND ON EVERY CONNER OF

AMERICAN AND "ITS FREE SPEECH"
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not seeing very many Kerry signs here in Spokane Washington!! Counted in my nieghborhood 22 bush signs 1 Kerry Smile Very Happy
jfblood
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about having signs and bumper stickers that simply say "180"? This would serve as a reminder of Kerry's failure to sign form 180 and also suggests Kerry's 180 degree turn on so many issues.
sdonions
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sign I am going to make is this.

Hey John Flipper Kerry

The ONLY 180 we want is

For YOU to SIGN SF 180
Truegrit
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:32 pm    Post subject: My Street Protest Campaign in Boston Reply with quote

I've been holding a sign at high traffic intersections in the suburbs of Boston for the past couple of weeks -- a half hour here, a half hour there.

Sign reads: "Kerry is Unfit to be Commander-in-Chief" on one side, and on the reverse side: "John Kerry Falsely Accused Vietnam Vets of War Crimes in 1971 -- Kerry is UNFIT to Lead U.S."

Surprisingly, in this liberal area, I have been getting a ratio of about 3 thumbs up/honks for every thumbs down. That's been consistently the case for all but one day, when I got, as I recall, three negative thumbs down or angry head wags for each thumbs up. (I've had a few people flip the bird at me, and a few yell unpleasantries).

I believe in having a very visible impact, as it helps persuade those who side with us against Kerry to keep the faith. That they aren't alone in their effort to make sure this man doesn't become president. It would be a terrible dishonor to our military if he were to win.

If any want to see the signage -- let me know by email and I will send the PDF file, you can use it to make your own sign locally.

Any who live in Boston who want to join me on the State House steps, near the Boston Commons later this month (conveniently located across from the local FOX News station) -- correspond and I will give you date and time, and also where you can get a sign made up at reasonable cost.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: