SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hannity beats O'reilly
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArmyIntel
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Hannity beats O'reilly Reply with quote

It's on drudge right now. Hannity ratings beat O'reilly. Maybe the swiftvet controversy is having its effect on oreilly.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that for the radio or TV show?
ArmyIntel
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fox news tv show.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOR must have been watching his overnight ratings drop like a rock during the last three weeks and O'Neill's visit was his realization he needed to change his tune.
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: once fooled , not so bad 2nd you the fool Reply with quote

snake, spider, $$$$$$$$$, back shooter

NEVER FORGET, we are not going to take "those" swiftboat calls

today, 3 or 4 days of that.

just another bunch of "smear merchants"

its just like what happened to me.

poor me, poor me, just like Kerry it all about me.
NortonPete
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering why the Worm Turned
leeinwv
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seen it on the druge report and I was really tickled. Maybe Bill will take notice
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You really think it's because Hannity has given the Swifts a fair chance and BOR hasn't?

I dunno - I'd think it's more the vagaries of public taste.

Anything with Ollie North on, on Fox, will get higher ratings. But, I've been wrong before.... Wink

Be sure to watch this week's War Stories, by the way. I can't remember what it's supposed to be about now, but I remember it was going to be good. (Kerry related?)
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seem to remember war stories will be about our military and home security now.... what they have learned and are learning etc

should be great!
napnip
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It just goes to show that O'Reilly's loyalty isn't to truth, or even to any particular ideology. His loyalty lies with $$$. (Of course, I have no problem with greed. My problem is with hypocrisy being the basis of one's greed. I'm greedy as hell, but at least I'll admit it to you.)

BOR wants ratings, which ultimately translate into $$$. He'll get neither from me.
Slednfool
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never see H&C beat O'Reilly before, and I occasionaly check the ratings. Yesterday was the first regular news day in a month, O'Neil was on Tuesday, Monday was a holiday, the week before was the convention, the week before that Bill was on vacation. Bill has got to realize that something has happened.
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

could not happen to a nicer spinner
arymann
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I "trolled" BOR's Radio Factor today. Some lady called in to say he was anti-Bush and had not admonished the SwiftVets ad, blah, blah. BOR told her he had been more than fair--and if she didn't believe it, he had over 400 emails from far-right wingers taking him to task for not supporting the SwiftVets.

The emphasis on the above statement just goes to show what he thinks of this crowd!
Gary L. Smith, USN, Ret.
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you noticed BOR had prepaired a neatly worded Question List for John O'Niell. This was done so he could control O'Neill's answers to force him to agree with BOR on them. Watch Out as BOR qill use them in his future tv/radio programs againstn the SBVFT's credability. BOR is a snake and a MOLE. His BOSS is turning FOX more to the left and is even putting a grip on Hannity as Combs has more spotlite and the guests are Kerry's selected spoksmen. I like Hannity and feel he is feeling the preasure. One thing sure Olly North won't give in to them and I don't think they want to mess with Olly.

The SBVFT needs to keep hammering away at Kerry as they are his worst nightmare and have the attention of the nation. Don't settle for less than Victory on defeating Kerry and his commy goons. "Thats right" and that is what they are. No real Americans would create such propaganda and use it to dishonor our Pesident and Country with such lies as they have inflicted.

Kerry's in trouble and you can see it!!! Where is his lovely wife Terrisa ? Isn't she wounderful? Everyday his supporters are running from him like scallded dogs. He can't sleep, he can't even draw a good crowd at his ralleys. He uses canned applause and most in attendance are his party staffers. Check it out next time you see him on TV.

We Vietnam Vet's need to unite and stand together to regain the respect & honor we all deserve. We can organize local & state rallies, make signboards, bumper stickers, Signs on the rear of Trucks, and what ever it takes to ensure Kerry's defeat.
bhlewis
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have a TV now so I can't see the changes in FOX, but why is FOX changing. Why are they trying to appease the liberals.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: