SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recommendation for clarity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cminning
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Recommendation for clarity Reply with quote

It's no secret that the liberals are doing their best to discredit the SwiftboatVets by any means necessary.

My reply to SwiftboatVets:
(1). Publish the rules governing the award of (1) Purple Hearts, (2) Bronze Stars, and (3) Silver Stars.
(2). Initiate a strong, unrelenting Freedom of Information demand for the complete and unabridged records of John Kerry's military service.
(3). Answer the following question: How does a Navy Lt. JG become a admiral's aide without significant political pressure. When I was on active duty with Air Force Reserve, I was informed that only captains (and above) were eligible to be aides to Brigadier Generals and higher. Who pulled the strings for Lt. JG (i.e., the equivalent of a Air Force First Lt.) John Kerry to be an admiral's aide?

Chuck
TMitchJobe
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like these recommendations. Who recommended Kerry for his Purple Hearts? Can we see the recommendations? Where are the medical reports regarding Kerry's injuries? This might be why John O'neil is trying to get Kerry to release all of his war records.

Also, the liberals keep telling us the Swift Vets have been discredited. I've been watching this pretty close and I know this is wrong. However, what is the "Score," Kerry vs. Swift Vets? The only thing I have seen against the Swift Vets relates to some previous testimony on Kerry's behalf. On the other side, I know Kerry had to admit he was wrong about Cambodia. Can someone summarize where we stand?

I think Kerry's Vietnam record is relevant since he paints himself as a hero. I would rather vote for someone who burned his draft card, ran to Canada and later admitted to deserting his country than someone who dummied up 3 Purple Hearts so that he could abandon his command, then later claimed to be a "War Hero."
cox053
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:34 am    Post subject: Where we stand(to the best of my knowledge) Reply with quote

To the best of my knowledge, Kerry's campaign is denying everything in the book, which I figured they would. They did admit that he "possibly got a purple heart for a self inflicted wound" but they never definativly admitted it. Also, to the best of my knowledge, the Kerry camp hasn't discredited anything the swift boat vets have said other than to label them as "liars" and "untruthful" and "Bush surrogates" with no evidence to back it up. Kerry still won't sign the form to release all of his military records and I'm not holding my breath for him to do so. Kerry's camp, in my opinion, is behind the "Memogate" scandal but nobody has any proof. Think about it, the Democrats claim that Ben Barnes helped George W. Bush get into the National Guard. First of all, why would an extremely partisan Democrat want to help a Republican Senator(George H. W. Bush) get his son into the National Guard. And second. what credibility does Ben Barnes have. He was involved in a corrupt land deal that cost him his political career. Also, he has helped the Kerry camp raise I think more than $100,000 thus far. He is the Kerry campaign's Vice Chair for fundraising and he has given more than $300,000 to Democratic organizations. Anyways, sorry that's a little off topic but I had to put in my two cents. I think the Kerry camp needs to stop calling the Swift Boat Vets liars until they can provide definitive proof that they are lying.
pjb8y
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be interesting to know if anyone in the history of our armed forces has recieved as many medals as Kerry in so short a time.
It also needs to be pointed out that during vietnam, medals were relatively easy to obtain and that Kerry's were based on falsified action reports that he himself wrote and submitted. The general public does not know how the system worked.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: