SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I have an Announcement.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nakona
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: I have an Announcement. Reply with quote

In order to not come into conflict with the moderators, who have a hard enough job as it is, I will implement the following personal policies, effective immediately:

1) In the Veterans Only Forum, I will not communicate with any members who have been discovered to not be Veterans. I will not respond to their statments, answer their questions, nor even acknowledge their existance.

2) I will follow the same policy in the other forum, with regard to any members who have been discovered to be falsely posing as Veterans.

3) In the event that I come to believe that someone is posing as a Veteran when they are not, I will not confront that person directly, but will instead contact a moderator with the information that has led me to question the status of a particular member.

End of Statement
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Nakona.

Just one slight modification, if you would.

Please direct any queries regarding administrative policy directly to the administrator. Moderators are not here to make or debate policy, simply to moderately moderate. Smile

Other than that, your statement works for me Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: