SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone else see this?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:26 pm    Post subject: Anyone else see this? Reply with quote

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main

SOMEBODY WENT THROUGH A LOT OF TROUBLE TO PUT THIS TOGETHER.
COMMENTS?

Last edited by Guest on Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It certainly is interesting, but I'd want to see sourced photos. Anyone can make up quotes and attribute them to someone.
FMBass
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First blush, I’d put this in between my “Grassy knoll” and “UFO” files.

But you are right it was well done.
Interested
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: rehash of old allegations Reply with quote

nothing new there really...

it shows a lack of understanding of ballistic protection in building construction, intact windows? yes... I do not know what exact material they used but I have handled laminated ceramic products that are used for much lesser levels of ballistic protection than I assume was called for at the pentagon (bank drive throughs for ex.) and have had at them with a 10lb sledge hammer (manufacturer samples..not bank windows *grin*)...surprising...I could not break it...

the about 12' hole in the building? - guess what - the fuselage of a 757 is about 12' dia, therefore the size of the hole is not "obviously" too small.

A missile or small plane - commuter or RJ-45(I think) learjet size would not penetrate 6 walls built to the current protection standards, or even I would venture to guess the reinforced concrete construction of the original pentagon design - it would need to be something bigger...the fact the section of the building collapsed shows that a massive amount of damage was done to the outer ring.

That's all I can address with what is within my expertise...I get really angry with people using the same old conspiracy arguments
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah right. And I am sure that Ted Olsen's wife Barbara wasn't on that plane. God, I still miss her beautiful smile and twinkling eyes.
Proud of my VietVet Dad!
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen all of this in photos and diagrams on another website, but not in video form. My only question to them is, where are all those people who were "supposedly" on that plane? I think they may have family members who are looking for them.
Tex25
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brother was workinmg for the NSA at the time. He was an 8 year Marine adn was working at Fort Meade. He was home on Sept 7th with me after my dad died. But one of his close friends was at the pentigon and actully held pieces of the plane. As well as my brother got to see the damage first hand after he got back to the DC area. So in my opinion this website is for the tinfoil hat people.
Ladder Yankee 33
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the oldest trick in the world. Sow seeds of doubt in the minds of the gullible. Not unlike what the DNC, MSM, and Dan Blather are doing with TANG and GW. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil If the 767 did not hit the Pentagon. Where is it?
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone who has ever worked around aircraft knows how a plane breaks apart upon impact. This theory of no aircraft involved has to deny and ignore much evidence, such as several eyewitnesses, the parking lot camera and even Boeing 757 wreckage found at the scene.

The other fact they discard is that the Pentagon is not and never has been a normal building. The section hit that day had just been refurbished as even more of a reinforced building, a fortress, if you will.

This claim, although being touted by several conspiracy theorists, has been more than thouroughly debunked several times.
Skypilot
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WoW....

I didn't know Dan Rather was a director too.

There are a bunch of these BS pieces on the web. I didn't watch the whole "show" but look at the eyewitness's accounts. They are all cut and paste out of context statements. This is why the simple minds in America are ranting. They just need to look at ALL the facts, which they sooo want not to believe. I'm surprised Kerry didn't show this at the convention and say, "look, I told you they are liars".

Twisted Evil Subversive Mickey Moore Production piece! Twisted Evil
Please Mr. Kerry Sign Form #180 Now!
Let the truth set you free? NOT!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO DISRESPECT MEANT TO ANY FAMILY MEMBERS OR FRIENDS OF 9/11 VICTIMS FOR POSTING THIS. YOU ALWAYS HAVE MY SYMPATHY
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw it hit with my own eyes. Was in a car on rt. 110 (if you locals know). Had to leave the car and run to try to help. No kidding. I have always been amazed that there was not a video camera around. It always angered me (almost as much as the whole Kerry thing) that the French jerk had a best selling book saying we made it all up. I buy Australian wine now.
ccr
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lived half a mile from the Pentagon until 10 days before the attack. I had too many friends who saw the Airliner and a neighbor who was inside it -- not a missle or a Lear Jet.

This French BS has been very solidly debunked.

http://www.learnthat.com/quiz/
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbara Olsen(RIP)(author of very fine: "The Final Days"), wife of Solicitor General Ted Olsen was on flight 77 that crashed into the Pentagon. If that's all a hoax, where is she? Along with the rest of the passengers and crew?

Most large airliners disintegrate upon impact. The other photos in that "presentation" show just that. Very little plane left.

Plus, the Pentagon itself is built Cement and Stone solid. Pre-war architecture/construction: "They don't build 'Em like they used to" and all that.
Unlike the Trade Center (RIP) which was constructed of centrally placed steel support beams. More like a tree, the airliners had less resistance when plunging into them at high speed.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Anyone... Reply with quote

My daughter showed this to me the other day and I assure you she is very smart (like me). I had to admit the argument was a bit compelling but anyone with COMMON sense would debunk it immediately due to too many questions like where's the plane, Barbara Olsen & other passengers? Thank you all for this. I now have a more intelligent explanation than simply "it's the Pentagon where secrets are kept" and "plane go boom." Perhaps Kerry's folks, Rather & Barnes, need a little more time to come up with their explanation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: