SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unfit for Command Availabilty in San Diego

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigguyca
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Unfit for Command Availabilty in San Diego Reply with quote

In Carmel Mountain Ranch area, which is a northern area of San Diego along Interstate 15, I found the following availiblity of Unfit for Command:

Borders

They now have the first copies I have seen there. I had spoken with their staff previously about the book and they said that the copies they have received in the past have all gone to people who have reserved them in advance. I went into the store at today (9/10/2004) at 11 AM and they had 68 copies. When I left at 1 PM they had 61 copies.

Costco

I've seen a few copies in the store in the past. Now they have 210 copies as of about 2 PM.

I hope this helps those who live in the San Diego area.
ElizabethinSD
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was at the Carmel Mountain Ranch Borders last Monday and they have several copies of Unfit For Command. They're discounted at 30% off and are displayed near the front racks.
bigguyca
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Latest Inventory Reply with quote

Here is the latest I've found (Sept. 16 & 17):

Costco Carmel Mountain Ranch - 100+ copies, stacked on the end next to Kitty's work of fiction.

Borders Carmel Mountain Ranch - 50+ copies

Barnes and Noble Carmel Mountain Ranch - 6 copies

Barnes and Noble Escondido - 9 copies

I have two copies of the book and they are circulating among friends and others. So far one person was converted away from Kerry after reading the book - of course most of my friends don't need to be converted.
ElizabethinSD
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walden Books at North County Fair has 18 copies of Unfit for Command. They are displayed in the history section on the back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: