SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go Linda!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nathanyl
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Go Linda! Reply with quote

Linda Vestor just ripped a DNC lackey to shreds over his Swifty comments. Smile
grandforker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang! The one day I don't go home for lunch and watch Dayside, this happens.
DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

she said of the SBVT... "that is an independent group of vietnam veterans"

he said of the SBVT... they were "created very craftily by Karl Rove and his operatives"

she interrupted with... "I'm sorry but i think that is a canard! ...they are vietnam vets who are genuinely angry about what john kerry said about them in 1971...they are not puppets of Karl Rove!"
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do they think that Karl Rove is Moses, leading the Republicans through the desert and parting the Red Sea with Almighty God's help?

Do they think Karl Rove is an all-knowing, all seeing Svengali that hypnotizes the SBVFT into betraying a fellow vet for political gain?

I am married to a Navy sub vet, and I promise you that my husband would die before he would utter one word against one of his fellow officers or crew, regardless of the situation, unless he thought the country he loved was in danger. I am the daughter of a Marine, and I have seen the loyalty that lasted over 60 years, and continues to be extended to me, even after his death. I think I have some idea of what it costs these men at SBVFT to do this.

I have no connection with the SBVFT other than a few small contributions, and I am no longer active in Republican Party politics, but I know the SBVFT are telling the truth, independent of Karl "The Great Svengali" Rove, and I would be willing to bet good money that speaking out about John Kerry and re-opening old wounds gives them no pleasure. I am sure they wish they did not have to do so.

Pathetic, wet-behind-the-ears, know-nothing, infantile, DNC lackeys: just drink the Kool-Aid and be done with it.

Don't listen to what the purveyors of popular culture have been telling us for the past 40+ years, because good really does triumph in the end.
the0point
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Karl Rove let Bush get hammered by over 100 million dollars from Soros/Moveon/Dems commercials, only dropped 5% in the polls...and then returned fire with 100,000 dollar seed money into a little veterans group commercial and BLEW KERRY OUT OF THE FREAKING WATER! (polls spiraling out of control!).....then Karl Rove is THE smartest person in the world....ever. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: