SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Got broadband? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
95 bxl
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: Got broadband? WATCH THIS VIDEO Reply with quote

HERE

And then thank God neither Gore was our President, or that Kerry ever will be.
Bhist
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those of us who can't look at this video, would you tell us what it includes?
95 bxl
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bhist wrote:
For those of us who can't look at this video, would you tell us what it includes?

It is a 9/11 retrospective, with scenes and videos those on TV won't allow us to see anymore, since the sight of Americans throwing themselves out of the 80th floor of the WTC would offend our sensibilities.

Then, it goes into some, well, payback video.

Unfortunately. it's an 18 meg file.
kyleparr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Message deleted by moderator

Let's get something straight right now. You are posting here as a courtesy
of the Swiftvet organization. Either you elevate the level of your discourse, or you can discourse elsewhere.

Kapisch?
Speedy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good video!!!
Makes me want revenge! Especially on the taliban and Bin Laden.
Are we ever going to get bin laden?

Deleted by moderator

Please direct any questions/observations/complaints as to the administration of this board to the Administrator via Private Message or e-mail.

Thanks
Speedy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speedy wrote:

Are we ever going to get bin laden?
Again...are we ever going to get Bin Laden??? I don't think he is in Iraq Rolling Eyes
Sadam had to go, but I think Bin Laden would have held precidence over Saddam.
Speedy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speedy wrote:
Deleted by moderator
Please direct any questions/observations/complaints as to the administration of this board to the Administrator via Private Message or e-mail.

Already did. Thanks
kyleparr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This video makes me want to vote republican and kill people! Thanks!
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyleparr wrote:

I hope you mean that Kyle. Bin Laden is 1 man, a prophet of radical Islam. Frankly he's the icon of 60 years of failed Western ME Policy. Appeasement for stability does and will not work. Bush knows that as Reagan knew the same in 1981. If you want safety and prosperity for America and for the Middle East you will not listen to the appeasement rhetoric of Kerry any more than Reagan listened to the appeasement rhetoric of Carter. Reagan won his war for our way of life 2 years after he left office. If Bush is reelected, our war against similar evil will not be won until long after he is gone from office . But it will be won based upon today's policies. Two generations is my best guess.
Scott

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bhist wrote:

I couldn't view it either in Windows Media Player, until I clicked on Help | Check for Player Updates...

I downloaded and installed the latest updates, and was able to view the WMV format video.

Hope this helps.
Scott

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyleparr wrote:

Just curious;

Was it the "God Bless America" line at the beginning, or the actual footage of the attack that did it for you?
El diablo
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for this.

I wish we could force the media to replay 9-11 footage as often as they slap those damn prison pictures in our faces. The actions of a few don't warrant the attention given - while the blow that struck us on 9-11 should NEVER be forgotten or minimized.

Thank you - All of you - the armed forces that slapped back with operation Enduring Freedom, and ALL of the GOOD that has come from it since.

Your sacrifices and patriotism have not gone uncared for - Despite what the media tries to say.
kyleparr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was the aiplanes and cool weapons.

The prisoners in Abu Gharib had nothing to do with 9-11. How about we just go up to Canada and kick the crap out of them becuase the terrorists happened to come through there?

Now I want to abuse some innocent civilians just because I am angry. Hopefully they are muslim. If not, as long as I don't understand what they are saying or why they are wearing the clothes they wear, they will do.

Proud to Be an American, where I know I'm free...(unless Bush declares me an enemy combatant, then the consitution doesn't apply to me anymore)
ASPB

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyleparr wrote:
It was the aiplanes and cool weapons.

The prisoners in Abu Gharib had nothing to do with 9-11. How about we just go up to Canada and kick the crap out of them becuase the terrorists happened to come through there?

Now I want to abuse some innocent civilians just because I am angry. Hopefully they are muslim. If not, as long as I don't understand what they are saying or why they are wearing the clothes they wear, they will do.

Proud to Be an American, where I know I'm free...(unless Bush declares me an enemy combatant, then the consitution doesn't apply to me anymore)

Do you really think that's cute Kyle? Your apparent cynicism is only surpassed by the stupidity of what you write. Notice Kyle, I didn't call you stupid or unpatriotic....only your words.!
kyleparr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not cynicism, so much as sarcasm. I am pointing out that watching emotion filled video images of destrctuion and then getting all hopped up to get "revenge" is not a healthy way to handle the problem.

It results in unilateral agression and unsupported wars with no end. See what I mean? Smile

People need to understand that this was an isolated group of individuals that attacked us. I do not believe that Saddam Hussein had anything to do with it. I do not think Iraq supported Al Quida like the Taliban did.

I do not agree with the strategy of steamrolling countries to stop terrorism. I think we are creating more terrorists than ever existed before. We need a new paradigm. Israel has proven that the heavy handed approach does not solve the problem.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: