SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Were Those the ONLY Documents?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: Were Those the ONLY Documents? Reply with quote

I'd like to see the other paperwork that.......whoever.......has that came from Killian's "personal files"--I mean, surely there were other similar memos and documents in those files about other people and other matters--He didn't only save four items that were potentially damaging to George W. Bush in case, in spite of the fact that he was allegedly such a slacker and screw-up back then, he managed to rise to high public office 30 years later, right?--

So show us the other stuff he had squirreled away, Dan--Pull 'em out right now and show 'em to us--Now--Not next week or next month when you're "source" has had time to manufacture them, but now--

That would be interesting, I think--C
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, any more documents CBS has in its possession from that source are poisoned by the "dirty hands" they have from this first debunked set.

And if they start "manufacturing" documents, they are going to get REALLY nailed. You can claim you were hoaxed ONCE. You can't say it twice.
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Precisely my point, cipher--If the four Bush documents are authentic, Rather's source ought to be able to produce on a moment's notice reams of other memos and notes to file regarding other people and situations from Killian's "personal files"--

They can't because they don't exist--Just as these four didn't until Barnes decided to get into the fray of this election--C
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm stunned that the Justice Department hasn't said a word.

These documents were aired in public, with the express intention of altering the election. They are reportedly official US military documents (the signature blocks on some of them MAKE them official). There is more than enough reasonable cause to justify an investigation, charges, and an indictment.

Forgery, conspiracy, and collusion are all likely charges. Treason is not beyond the realm of possiblity. The documents are a deliberate and wanton attack on a sitting president during a time of war.

This is not just fun and games. Someone is trying to undermine the US Government, and that's just not something Dan Rather can blow off. It *IS* the nature of the charge that is INDEED the question.

And the evidence against him is profound.
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:11 am    Post subject: JUST FOUND A NEW ONE! Reply with quote

Breaking News from MoveOverSludgeReport.con -- they found another memo in Col Killian's PERSONAL files hidden inside the hollow bedpost of the bunk he kept in his office to rest after a long day of worrying whether GW Bush would take his medical like a good boy. Honest, Dan Rather swears this one is authentic because he had a military expert sniff it and it has traces of JP-4 mixed with the exact atmospheric make up from 1972.

Quote:
DEAR SIR OF THE TEXAS AIR NATIONAL GUARDED, ESQ., COLONEL, SIR,

URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL REGARDING FUNDING OF NEW AIRPLANES AND MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS FOR YOUR LAZY AND WORTHLESS PILOTS SUCH AS GEORGE WASHINGTON BUSH THE FIRST.

I AM MARIAM ABACHA, WIDOW OF THE LATE NIGERIAN HEAD OF STATE, GEN. SANI ABACHA. AFTER HE DEATH OF MY HUSBAND WHO DIED MYSTERIOUSLY AS A RESULT OF CARDIAC ARREST PROBABLY FROM FEAR OF GEORGE WASHINGTON BUSH SOMEDAY BECOMING PRESIDENT OF YOUR COUNTRY, I WAS INFORMED BY OUR LAWYER, BELLO GAMBARI THAT, MY HUSBAND WHO AT THAT TIME WAS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, CALLED HIM AND CONDUCTED HIM ROUND HIS APARTMENT AND SHOWED HIM FOUR METAL BOXES CONTAINING AUTHENTIC MEMOS FROM YOURSELF, THE EXCELLENT Lt. Col Jerry Killian, DATED FROM 1971 AND THEREABOUTS AS WELL AS MONEY ALL IN FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND HE EQUALLY MADE HIM BELIEVE THAT THOSE BOXES ARE FOR MOVEONWARD.COM TRANSFER TO HIS OVERSEAS COUNTERPART FOR PERSONAL INVESTMENT....

CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That it is, cipher--That it is--And the fact that it's possible that there won't even be a serious investigation into it is something I find terrifying--

But how could DOJ become involved and be taken seriously, seeing as how they're Bush's people?--

Catch-22--C
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBS used a document to verifty signatures of Mr. Killian when he was Major, not Lt. Col. I dont know if this was a document found in Killian's personal files, or if it was a document from the Bush records released from the Pentagon, but accorging to the CBS News tonight, when they used the "handwriting expert", there is a close up picture of Killian's signature, and below it it says "Major". I dont know if this is helpful or not.. It can be found in the segment tonight about 3/8 through this link on the video, it begins with the handwriting expert (unfortunately this link is through an anti-bush site Mad )
So apparently they used this document while "analyzing" Killian's signature.

http://www.bushlies2.us/bltv/bltv_chan1.html
Debs
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cipher, you are absolutely right as this is serious, and Fox has said that three of their experts think the memos are fakes. How can this be ignored? This is bigger than Watergate, and we have to demand that something is done and that CBS doesn't get away with this. I, for one, am furious about this and if it is shoved under the rug and nothing is done, we the American people have been done a grave injustice as we deserve better. Just my two cents worth, but I am really furious about this, as we the people deserve answers.

Debbie
Debs
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I meant to say Fox has said that three PENTAGON EXPERTS think the memos are fake - too many late nights.

Debbie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: