SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Worse than Watergate?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coatandthai
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: Worse than Watergate? Reply with quote

Using forged military documents in an effort to oust a sitting president. I think we are witnessing an attempted coup.
Tilly
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're trying. The MSM and the dem libs are just DYING to re live the early seventies.

However ... the "silent" majority is beginning to find a voice. Also, we have alternative news sources now ... talk radio, fox news and the net.

I wonder what would have happened back then if we'd had the resources and the voices we do now.

However ... I read a few months ago that Teddy Kennedy is planning impeachment if Mr. Bush wins. Problem is ... he needs grounds, and there are none that I can see.
ccr
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A coup? No. I was in downtown D.C. yesterday and there were no tanks in the streets.

However, forging a document to alter a presidential election is a political dirty trick far worse than anything Nixon ever did -- a pretty high standard to meet.

http://www.learnthat.com/quiz/
Daniel J. Hutchison
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: Fake Document Reply with quote

The really sad part of the fake document used by the Kerry Campaign and their CBS staff was they did not document anything of note. The "great misconduct" they faked was less than skiping a class in Junior High School. I would bet that Kerry was late for a few classes in his up scale boarding school and is hoping we do not find out.

How can someone claim to be fit for commander-in-chief when they know so little about the military that they cannot even "fake" suitable charges?

(Admin note - we're trying to limit the number of similar and duplicate threads on this page - please add your comments to one of the other CBS/Dan Rather topics that are open and running - thanks!)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: