SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Swifty for President.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:02 am    Post subject: A Swifty for President. Reply with quote

It would be the best of our wishes to have a Swift boat sailor for President, we were a small group of maybe 3,500 people, we would love for a Swifty being President but not jfk. It troubles our souls that jfk had to be the one to make his bid, why could it not have been someone else? I am against jfk for his belittlement and his lies for the VVAW of the military after he came back from VN and they were liars and wantabes. People say we have an agenda, but it is the truth and we will not forget our Fallen Brothers to back this group and to point out that person who has forgot them and dishonored them, jfk. To his band of brothers that back him, you have no Honor and you dishonor those before you as jfk is doing.
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just like most wars, I think most of us just want to go on with our lives once Kerry is defeated.

The amount of time I spend on this is well worth it, but other things are neglected.

Sam
Montana
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

¨To his band of brothers that back him, you have no Honor and you dishonor those before you as jfk is doing.¨

I´ve been wondering what some of the Swift Boat members think
about the band of brothers supporting Kerry. mtboon´s (the founder)
sentence says it all.

It would be enlightening to have some of Kerry´s small band
of brothers debate other Swifties.

I am also in support of a Swifty for President except
Kerry

Montana
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: