SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry answers Swift Boat question in new Time article (NOT!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spudhorse
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: Kerry answers Swift Boat question in new Time article (NOT!) Reply with quote

Time Magazine article:

"I've Been in Worse Situations"

Quote:
TIME
People's views of the strength of your leadership have declined in the past few weeks. Is this in part because you were slow in responding to the Swift Boat ads? Do you wish you had been more aggressive?

KERRY
No, I think we did absolutely fine, and I think we are doing absolutely fine. I think this is a close race, and it's going to be a close race. I think we are doing extraordinarily well. If anybody had told me we'd be points apart from the sitting President of the United States, well, would you have believed them?

I feel very confident in where we are and confident about the direction of this race. And the American people are beginning to listen and listen carefully.

After a month of no interviews -- and this is the best he can do?
breezy
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused wow thats just plain scarry
scarry kerry scarry

who is that guy ( kerry on haldol or something )
rdvrk219
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry answers Swift Boat question in new Time article (N Reply with quote

"I've Been in Worse Situations"

Quote:
TIME
People's views of the strength of your leadership have declined in the past few weeks. Is this in part because you were slow in responding to the Swift Boat ads? Do you wish you had been more aggressive?

KERRY
No, I think we did absolutely fine, and I think we are doing absolutely fine. I think this is a close race, and it's going to be a close race. I think we are doing extraordinarily well. If anybody had told me we'd be points apart from the sitting President of the United States, well, would you have believed them?

I feel very confident in where we are and confident about the direction of this race. And the American people are beginning to listen and listen carefully.

Like a physiatrist would say in session; who is he trying to convince?
BC
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And the American people are beginning to listen and listen carefully.

Yes they are listening, that's why you are droping in the polls, that's why UFC is #1, and thats why you will lose.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time's polls have shown him down by 11 points for two weeks, and both reported likely voters.

Newsweek's newest poll shows him down by 6, because this week they reported registered voters. Last week they reported likely voters voters and he was down by 11. Their two polls are not comparable by any statistical measure. It is as if they changed the independent measures in the experimental groups, thus changing the group. Can't do that.
lolajl
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the love of Mike, where, oh where, did they come up with someone like Kerry? What is it with him repeating words twice in a sentence? It makes him sound like a moron who is trying to sound educated.
twinkleUSA
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And what about this little gem from the same article....
Quote:
TIME
Do you think President Bush shirked his duties during the Vietnam era?

KERRY
I'm focused on the issues of now and today. The White House can answer questions they need to answer. I've answered all the questions I'll answer.

kerry is trying to make out like he's already answered all questions pertaining to him about the Vietnam era.
HA... what a freaking JOKE.
Not only has he not answered one single Vietnam era question,directly at least, he can't even take the high road when offered to him. Example, any time Bush speaks about kerry's service, he always says that kerry served honorably (yuk) and he doesn't question his service. kerry on the other hand has directly attacked the service, or lack thereof, of other people's service.

If kerry thinks that the focus has shifted over to Bush's service record and that the Swift Boat Vets issue will just go away because he has "answered all the questions I will answer"... he is sadly mistaken. The deal about Bush's service record did not have an impact the first 10 times it was tried, and now with the fact that CBS is using forged docs & misleading the people, it is certain to have little impact this time either. The FACTS that the SBVT have laid in front of the people HAS made an impact... one that cannot be erased. The impact of the truth has already been reflected in the polls and if the truth keeps smacking kerry in the face, then the goal of preventing kerry from becoming CiC will be reached.
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Kerry answers Swift Boat question in new Time article (NOT!) Reply with quote

Comments not surprising for someone with his aloofness rember he thinks he is above the common man and he has been successful in winning most of his political races through illegal and clandestine means of course if a Republican candidate did the same the press would crucify him and end his political career.

JK
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question for Senator Kerry.

Dear Senator Kerry, do you remember PARIS?

From what I understand "Paris" can be very destructive.
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Kerrry answers SBVT Time Reply with quote

Kerry will never answer the questions truthfully but you can bet MSM would spin any answer as truth. Kerry at this point in his life probably does not even know what the truth is.

RHV
doubleyou144
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Deleted by Moderator)

Moderator Note:

This forum was designed to facilitate the discussion of the Swift Boat Veterans For Truth strong conviction that John Kerry is unfit to serve as Commander-In-Chief.

If your defense of John Kerry can only be couched in rhetoric denigrating the fitness of another candidate or within issues unrelated to our conviction, then we suggest that you find another venue for that expression.

Thank you
doubleyou144
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quota for Kerry Talking Points Exceeded - Admin
RepublicanGirl
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's face it, Kerry can't even successfully help run his own campaign, how would he ever think he was qualified to be president? I was against him from day 1, but the swiftboat vets totally sealed my vote against Kerry and I am sure alot of others feel the same-- as the polls are indicating. Thank God for the vets that spoke up! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: