SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

great, easy, comprehensive site about CBS boycotting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gulf1609
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:33 am    Post subject: great, easy, comprehensive site about CBS boycotting Reply with quote

THis is the best site I have found that has all of the advertisers and one click links to their consumer feedback pages. It also gives good info on what to include and how to file an FCC complaint. PASS OT ON!

http://s91935771.onlinehome.us/
m_drummond
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PASS IT ON and BRING THEM DOWN

Thanks for the site tip. I'm collecting all these I can and passing them on.
________
Voyeur Car

Last edited by m_drummond on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
hiyall
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:54 am    Post subject: Letter I sent to all sponsors and CBS Reply with quote

I am writing to inform you that I will no longer support your company through my purchase of your products. This is due to your company’s support of CBS News through your media purchases.

CBS has reached new limits of irresponsibility and political partisanship with their broadcasts over the past year. The irresponsibility of only presenting news, commentary and comments embedded in the news broadcasts that are clearly in support of an agenda, is an matter that I will no longer subject myself or my family to.

I, understand, that my withdrawal of my family from your marketshare is not likely something that you or your board is likely to notice. However, my continued support of CBS News sponsors is definitely something that I will notice. Your company shows its support for CBS News through its continued purchase of air time. The only vote that I have is the withdrawal of my financial support for its sponsors and the withdrawal of my viewership.

Sincerely,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: