SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CBS plans new "coup" against the military !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MAXX
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:14 pm    Post subject: CBS plans new "coup" against the military ! Reply with quote

now CBS does an "anti-War" feature like Kerry did in the 1970ies.. what crooks these are and they call themselves "journalists"..

CBS Asks Anti-Bush Group for Help With Story.
http://ratherbiased.com/news/content/view/235/2/

Edit -
snippet inserted ...In a message posted at the web site of the Killeen Daily Herald, a Texas "newspaper, Nancy Lessin and Charley Richardson of Military Families Speak Out, an anti-war organization seeking "an immediate return of all U.S. troops to their home duty stations," ask local residents to help them help a CBS producer with a story about Iraq... end snippet

the only way to stop this BS once and forever would probably be to "buy" the "NEWS"-division from Viacom and turn the entire blather upside down

MAXX (from Austria)
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBS should be careful, their not working with a deaf nation anymore. News is instant and if they make the wrong people mad they could find their stock reaching an all time negative equation, or worse.
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Max and thanks for Arnold.

Cool Medics, we're there when you need us.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish we had our on TV Network. We should have 24-hour blog analysis, disecting all the BS that passes itself off as news nowadays. It would be totally upto the minute with our analyses of the stupid anchors on other stations. Hell, we would own the airwaves.

UP with the people.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

azpatriot wrote:
CBS should be careful, their not working with a deaf nation anymore. News is instant and if they make the wrong people mad they could find their stock reaching an all time negative equation, or worse.

NO DOUBT!!! Very Happy

You'd think that the less-than-24-hours that it took to debunk those silly forgeries would have created a little caution in the way they do business.

What are they trying to do? Fall on their swords in one last push to give their candidate some credibility?

Good grief!
MAXX
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: CBS strategery, Arnold and Blog analysis Reply with quote

Doc Jerry wrote:
[/b]

You are very welcome (in fact I'm glad that I'm so welcome here <g>),
Arnold is great .. what a hero to many here, including myself...

I really like this forum - seems quite open to all who bring something to the table, not just hardcore close-knit Vets. While I'd probably qualify as an Independent or a small-"l" Libertarian (as Arnold probably is) I really feel at home at the SwiftVets fan site.. Another site I really like is the Club for Growth (www.clubforgrowth.org) - but I guess that'S typical for economic conservatives..

After all we have a common desire: to sink Hanoi John as swiftly as possible. The leftwing media bias I never could stomach but here in Europe blogging is not so popular and the silent majority at the center-right is mostly "inactive".. the US is so different here, in a positive way.

once I hoped for Murdoch and Berlusconi to take over and topple the left wing blatherist media altogether. But now with alternative media sources we might get an even better future in sight.

all the best and keep up the good work. If I'll find something of value I'll surely bring it up !
MAXX (from Austria)
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: CBS strategery, Arnold and Blog analysis Reply with quote

MAXX wrote:
Doc Jerry wrote:
[/b]

You are very welcome (in fact I'm glad that I'm so welcome here <g>),
Arnold is great .. what a hero to many here, including myself...

I really like this forum - seems quite open to all who bring something to the table, not just hardcore close-knit Vets. While I'd probably qualify as an Independent or a small-"l" Libertarian (as Arnold probably is) I really feel at home at the SwiftVets fan site.. Another site I really like is the Club for Growth (www.clubforgrowth.org) - but I guess that'S typical for economic conservatives..

After all we have a common desire: to sink Hanoi John as swiftly as possible. The leftwing media bias I never could stomach but here in Europe blogging is not so popular and the silent majority at the center-right is mostly "inactive".. the US is so different here, in a positive way.

once I hoped for Murdoch and Berlusconi to take over and topple the left wing blatherist media altogether. But now with alternative media sources we might get an even better future in sight.

all the best and keep up the good work. If I'll find something of value I'll surely bring it up !
MAXX (from Austria)

You never know...once a person gets started with blogging/message forums/the 'Net - it gets a little addicting. Maybe Europe will get things going once they see what happens here.

And this is a great forum - lots of intelligence, humor, passion, and appreciation - and no pouting, name-calling, or nasty attitudes. Great people to share the revolution with!

Power to the "NeoPopulists"!
Hammer2
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RE: Nancy Lessin and Charley Richardson of Military Families Speak Out

Here's their website:

http://www.mfso.org/
The domain name is registered to Charles Richardson

A little more about their activities:
http://www.unitedforpeace.org/article.php?id=1000

I am tired of these life-long leftists who come out of the woodwork everytime America takes action to defend itself. The issue dosen't matter, anything is a good excuse for these clowns to attack America.

Read what old J. Edgar had to say about clowns like these:
http://www.zpub.com/notes/masters.html
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of J. Edgar, maybe he wasn't really a bad guy. After looking at all the crap they do to people, it makes me wonder.
Hammer2
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a link to the actual message:
http://www.voy.com/10047/

Note how the community reacts to the posts in the replies.
Note also that one of the replies links to another email, by the same people, to a different place, with a different CBS producer asking for help! Looks like CBS is on another fishing expedition. Interesting how they are using radical anti-war groups to help them find the dirt they want. No leftist bias there!
Hammer2
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, here is what the real thing thinks:
http://www.cpusa.org/article/articleview/589/1/27/

Notice any similarities?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: