SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Time Magazine Kerry lies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:36 am    Post subject: Time Magazine Kerry lies Reply with quote

Quote:
TIME
Will you be more specific about timetables for getting troops out?

KERRY
The 9/11 commission makes it clear that Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with 9/11, nothing to do with al-Qaeda.

Lie#1 The 9/11 commission said Saddam did have dealings with Al qaeda and as has bene revealed was harboring AQ terrorists in the country

Quote:
TIME
What did you think of the speech of your Democratic colleague Zell Miller at the Republican Convention?

KERRY
Everybody has the right to give a speech. I didn't see it, and I haven't read it. I didn't see one minute of the convention.

lie# 2, remember after the convention he said that the republicans were quetioning his patriotism and then he attacked Dick Cheney. he said that DC said he was unfit for office. Well none of the reps attacked his patriotism at the rally and dick cheney never said he was unfit. actually he sort of did tell the truth. if he had really watched the convention he would know that.

I call BS anyway, of course he watched the convention. im sure he watched every minute of it crying on theraaaaaaayza shoulder.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck,

you're funny! of course he watched it ... EVERY MINUTE OF IT! He really thinks the American people are stupid! well, there goes Teresa calling us idiots.... and kerry calling us goones .... again!

He protested to much!!! can't ya just hear him saying ' darn, why didn't my people think of that! - HEADS WILL ROLL TOMORROW! ' they could have had kerry in the swiftboat on the screen behind the podium .... and kerry stepping out of the boat and walking up to the podium..... YOU BLEW IT KERRY!

WAIT..... THEY COULD HAVE HAD KERRY WALKING ON THE WATER!
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually the 9/11 Committee said "it found no evidence of a link between 9/11 and Iraq" (or something quite similar). Just because they didn't find it doesn't mean it did not or could not have existed.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. (the only useful thing I learned from a particular deadwood professor I worked for, who shall remain nameless, both here, and in the scientific literature!)
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dimsdale wrote:
Actually the 9/11 Committee said "it found no evidence of a link between 9/11 and Iraq" (or something quite similar). Just because they didn't find it doesn't mean it did not or could not have existed.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. (the only useful thing I learned from a particular deadwood professor I worked for, who shall remain nameless, both here, and in the scientific literature!)

This business about "Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11" is tantamount to the old "When did you stop beating your wife?" ploy--The fact is that niether the President nor anyone else in the Administration ever said that--Ever!!--But the Dems have repeated their mantra that "Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11" so often and so loudly that that little fact gets lost in the translation--

What was said was that there were significant connections between Saddam Hussein's regime and al Qaeda--And there were many, not the least of which is the fact that after he was injured while fighting for the Taliban in Afghanistan, Ayman al-Zawahiri, who is wanted in connection with the 1998 US Embassy bombings among other things, was taken to Iraq where he was treated for his injuries in a hospital that was run by one of the ever so charming Hussein brothers and was allowed to remain in Iraq with the full knowledge and consent of Saddam after his hospitalization--

These guys have mastered the art of The Big Word Twist--Their only problem with that is that the American public is getting wise to it and don't particularly like being treated like dupes--C
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: