SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reparations shell game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stealthy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject: Reparations shell game Reply with quote

I'm getting pissed. This is old school politics. The whole attention to Bushs guard servive is for NO other reason than to keep us from talking about Kerry's. People think this is a stupid move on their part, it is not. They have no other choice. They are scared to fing death that we learn more about Kerry.

Think of the magician who during his act holds up one hand and holds it out for everyone to see that there's nothing in it. The purpose it to focus your attention there and not on the other hand that is pocketing something.

The first hand is Bush's record. He missed a physical! Horror! Look! Look!

The other hand is Kerry's. Don't look at his actions as a military member going to collude with the enemy while we were at war, don't look at the plan he brought back that wanted us to pay REPARATIONS!!!!!!!! They sure don't want Americans to know that Kerry proposed ON BEHALF of our enemies a plan that required Americans to PAY THOSE WHO KILLED 58,000 AMERICANS. He wanted to reward them! They don't want any questions about that! So they have no choice but to create a relativism, to make all this noise in the hopes that the truth doesn't get focused on. THAT is the purpose of all of this crap. If they can magnify Bush's record by the equivilent of the Hubble Telescope and keep Kerry's record of treason off the table, it will have been worth it.

How many Americans know of Kerry's reparations gambit? How would they react if they knew, especially now?

I can tell you I have a hard time putting into words the visceral reaction I have to such a thing. Benedict Arnold wasn't a traitor of that magnitude.
m_drummond
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fear not. They'll get back to Kerry. First step is to knock down the CBS forgeries. Once Rather and company are disgraced, the rest of the MSM will tread very carefully on Bush's records. So where does the attention go? Thanks to the newest SwiftVet find (SS Spot), the spotlight goes back on Kerry. Not much at first, but'll it'll grow, especially if other docs are found. As more info comes to light which matches the Swifties claims, then soon everything Kerry has stated will be looked on with a jaundiced eye and conversely the Swifties will get more credibility.

Most important will be a closer look at what Kerry said when he got home. It'll convince enough people, that Kerry will be disgraced in the eyes of the majority of Americans. Not just lose the election, but disgraced.
________
BONDAGE PANTYHOSE

Last edited by m_drummond on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
army72
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They don't even hide the fact they are using that plan. The Kerry team annouced that they will counter attack by making an issue of Bush's military records. It does not matter in the least if there is anything credible in what they say. The fact is they are keeping Kerry's record and actions out of the news. period. Expect the slander to continue and even increase as new light shows on Kerry's illegal and treasonous activities.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just a lull in the campaign. The real fireworks haven't even started yet.

It also doesn't really matter much what the alphabet networks are talking about, anyway - people are tuning in to the REAL sources of clear info.

"Let not your heart be troubled!" Smile
GiveMeFreedom
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Reparations shell game Reply with quote

stealthy wrote:
...don't look at the plan he brought back that wanted us to pay REPARATIONS!!!!!!!! They sure don't want Americans to know that Kerry proposed ON BEHALF of our enemies a plan that required Americans to PAY THOSE WHO KILLED 58,000 AMERICANS. He wanted to reward them! I can tell you I have a hard time putting into words the visceral reaction I have to such a thing. Benedict Arnold wasn't a traitor of that magnitude.

stealthy, do you have any references that I can link to on the reparations & the proposal to pay the Vietnamese? I would really like to use that in my email campaign war today, but I'm sure I will be challenged when I present it, so I'll need a reference. Wholeheartedly agree with the visceral reaction, I'm having it myself - I can't believe all the evidence out there against Kerry and these extremists want him in office no matter what the cost. I'm so very frightened of what a Kerry presidency will do to this country, for the first time in my life, I have joined these blogspots, and emailed all my friends about the facts I have been picking up here.
My sister's son just came home from Iraq, and my son is in a Mobile Air Force unit (currently stateside). When she heard of Kerry's plan to give the U.N. control over our troops in Iraq, then the Vietnam stuff, her and her husband, both have changed their minds and will now vote for Bush, and as a consequence, many of their friends (in New Orleans), are also changing their minds. Kerry is scum, and we can help inform the world by citing the information we have found on these boards! Evil or Very Mad
God Bless America and our fighting men and women in the U.S. Military!
http://www.operationac.com
Support our Soldiers!!
stealthy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it a lull or intentional?

The CBS thing happened right after Kerry consulted with Clinton. Clinton put out he'd advised him to get off Vietnam.

I think it's possible the plan was for their Pratorian Guard in the media to attack Bush on his record, taking the spotlight off of Kerry's, while Kerry was supposed to remain above the fray looking Presidential.

Even though this has blown up in their faces, all the articles out now are about the CBS stuff, not one single article looking at Kerry's record.

It's his achilles heal and they have to do whatever necessary to protect it.

This is a peemptive strike on the fireworks to come by making everyone sick of the subject. It's a baffle them with BS till they hate the subject.
stealthy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GiveMeFreedom,

Here's a good link on this, incomplete but still overwhelming chock full of info. http://frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=12920

Google" Kerry Madame Binh VVAW "and you'll have a bonanza of info.
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Reparations shell game Reply with quote

GiveMeFreedom wrote:

.......do you have any references that I can link to on the reparations & the proposal to pay the Vietnamese?

Is this helpful?--C

http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/staticpages/index.php?page=20040421205043310
GiveMeFreedom
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Reparations shell game Reply with quote

CandiM wrote:

Is this helpful?--C

http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/staticpages/index.php?page=20040421205043310

yes! thank you.....and here they go - around the world! Laughing
Support our Soldiers!!
GiveMeFreedom
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stealthy wrote:
Here's a good link on this, incomplete but still overwhelming chock full of info. http://frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=12920

Google" Kerry Madame Binh VVAW "and you'll have a bonanza of info.

Thanks, I'm sending them to lots of friends!
Support our Soldiers!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: