SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's observance of President Reagan's Death
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:08 am    Post subject: Kerry's observance of President Reagan's Death Reply with quote

As John Kerry's website reports, he's taking a break from campaign "public events" in observance of President Reagan's death.

Not so, my friends.

This evening dozens and dozens of secret service agents, no less than 75 LAPD officers, trucks and motorcycles, television cameras and an overflow crowd surrounded Oasis, a perpetually empty Middle Eastern Restaurant.

http://moxie.nu/moveabletype/archives/001997.php#001997

John Kerry: as dishonest as the day is long. Is this really the best the Democrats could do?
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:38 am    Post subject: Re: Kerry's observance of President Reagan's Death Reply with quote

BrianC wrote:
As John Kerry's website reports, he's taking a break from campaign "public events" in observance of President Reagan's death.

Not so, my friends.

This evening dozens and dozens of secret service agents, no less than 75 LAPD officers, trucks and motorcycles, television cameras and an overflow crowd surrounded Oasis, a perpetually empty Middle Eastern Restaurant.

http://moxie.nu/moveabletype/archives/001997.php#001997

John Kerry: as dishonest as the day is long. Is this really the best the Democrats could do?

Damn him for attending a private party for his daughter who is graduating tomorrow! Of course if you want dishonest, lets see how many different stories the White House come up with as the torture memos continue to spill out. But if that isn't enough, pretty soon Chalabi will NEVER have met with President Bush just like he never really knew Ken Lay.

I know you hate Kerry, but at least ***** honestly.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
lets see how many different stories the White House come up with as the torture memos continue to spill out.

A bit off subject, Mike, but would these be the same memos Ashcroft won't hand over and Ted Kennedy lambasted him today flashing the pictures again and ending by saying our troops are trained to beat up prisoners?

What about that cover-up by General Sanchez? Imagine, calling for them to even investigate him.

By the way, wonder what are in the memos from the beheading of Nick Berg? Oh, that's right, that was payback for slipping panties over someones head. The left's outrage over the "abuse" issue while justifying that beheading speaks a lot for the hatred from the left.
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The left's outrage over the "abuse" issue while justifying that beheading speaks a lot for the hatred from the left.

I wouldn't think there was enough straw on the planet for that one.
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A) the "event" was for hosting campaign donors.

B) Now I see the topic is changed to Abu Ghraib. Check out what the Iraqi leadership is saying about the situation --- they've seen far worse under Hussein, (ears, hands and other extremities cut off for fun) and they don't think Abu Ghraib is that big a deal.

Only the US media thinks otherwise.
kyleparr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From your friends at Fox News. Hardly panties on the head. and these are the ones we know about.

Your administration and military at work. Makes me proud. Oh. I am a traitor for speaking out against murderers because they wear a uniform.

the more I read your posts laughing at the prisoner abuse and read articles about the real deal, the more I wonder how truthful John Kerry was about Vietnam abuses.

You don't care about these, why would you care about them? Pretty sorry examples for Honor.

==============================================

The 10 cases are among the most serious probed by the Army's Criminal Investigation Division (search) since August 2002. The Army has looked into at least 37 detainee deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan, a senior military official said Friday, briefing reporters on the condition of anonymity.

There may be more deaths outside the Army's purview, the official acknowledged.

The nine prisoner homicides apparently under investigation:

—Abdul Jaleel, 46, who died Jan. 9, 2004, at Forward Operating Base Rifles near Al Asad, Iraq. He died of "blunt force injuries and asphyxia."

—Maj. Gen. Abed Hamed Mowhoush, a former commander of Saddam Hussein's air defenses, who died Nov. 26, 2003, during interrogation at Qaim, Iraq. His death may have involved a CIA officer who is an interrogator. Doctors attributed his death to "asphyxia due to smothering and chest compression."

—Manadel Al-Jamadi, who was being held at Abu Ghraib, the Iraqi prison in which the well-known abuse of prisoners took place. He died Nov. 4, 2003, of "blunt force injuries complicated by compromised respiration," doctors said. Two CIA personnel, an officer and a contract translator, were present when he died. The agency and Justice Department are investigating.

—Abdul Wali, a prisoner at Asadabad, Afghanistan, who died June 21, 2003. The CIA's inspector general is conducting an inquiry into this death; it is unclear whether the Army still is.

—Dilar Dababa, who was being held near Baghdad. He died June 13, 2003, of what doctors determined was a head injury.

—An Afghan listed only as Dilawar, 22, held at Bagram, who died Dec. 10, 2002. Doctors attributed his death to "blunt force injuries to lower extremities complicating coronary artery disease."

—Mullah Habibullah, about 28, an Afghan held at Bagram, who died Dec. 3, 2002. Doctors attributed his death to "pulmonary embolism due to blunt force injuries to the legs."

—Two additional deaths of unidentified prisoners, at least one of which occurred in Iraq.

In addition to those, investigators determined that at least eight more deaths at prisons in Iraq were justifiable homicides. These were in four incidents at prisons in Iraq, in which a soldier had reason to use deadly force on a dangerously violent or fleeing prisoner, officials said.
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianC wrote:
A) the "event" was for hosting campaign donors.

B) Now I see the topic is changed to Abu Ghraib. Check out what the Iraqi leadership is saying about the situation --- they've seen far worse under Hussein, (ears, hands and other extremities cut off for fun) and they don't think Abu Ghraib is that big a deal.

Only the US media thinks otherwise.

Cool. We're not as bad as saddam. Maybe you like getting light sticks shoved up your but, I don't know. Personally it sounds like something I prefer to avoid. Getting beaten to death is probably a drag as well.

But since the memos now say that the President has supremacy over congress, I guess it's ok.
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell of a job getting this thread totally off Kerry and his dispicable campaign ploy at The Presidential viewing. Go to your boy's website and check the links and see what your hero has to say about Reagan before you justify it. He isn't even smart enough to wait til the funeral is over before he dteps all over it. Semper Fi.
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell of a job getting this thread totally off Kerry and his dispicable campaign ploy at The Presidential viewing.
--Marine4Life

You said it, Marine.

The topics keep getting changed because, well, there's nothing good to say about Kerry. What these losers don't seem to realize is they're backing a guy who's empty suit is more qualified for dog catcher than Kerry is. The topics constantly get changed - even Kerry does it. I'll never forget the interview Kerry did with Chris Matthews, who posed a puff-ball question to him, asking him to outline his qualifications. Kerry's answer was very telling. At no time did he answer the question. Rather, Kerry's answer was, "President Bush did this, he did that, he's wrong on this, wrong on that."

Those are Kerry's qualifications. Empty.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyleparr wrote:
From your friends at Fox News. Hardly panties on the head. and these are the ones we know about.

Your administration and military at work. Makes me proud. Oh. I am a traitor for speaking out against murderers because they wear a uniform.

Criminals. Not Adminstration. Not Military.

They will be charged. They will be tried. They will be punished.

You won't.

Very Happy
kyleparr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George Bush and the Repulican party are going to ride the gippers corpse until Nov. 11. Kerry just showed up.

Talk about politicizing a death. Yikes.
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did President Bush politicize about the funeral?

He was INVITED to deliver the eulogy, by Mrs. Reagan.

If you have a problem with that, it's probably because you're viewing things through your hate goggles.
kyleparr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.georgewbush.com/

Go to that link and tell me they are not riding it for all it is worth!!!
El diablo
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.johnkerry.com/pressroom/releases/pr_2004_0605.html

And on this link your outrage would be where? See the "Contribute" link? See Kerry (who disliked Reagan years back) is trying to make money off his appearence paying "Respect" to a man. What a flip flop that was eh?
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, please, Kyle. It's a page that honors a great President, recently deceased.

Give it a rest.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: