SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

media is so predictable

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: media is so predictable Reply with quote

I made a bet with some friends how long it would take the major news media to get back to the alleged Iraqi prison scandal once Pres Reagan was laid to rest. For the first time in months, I patrolled the 3 major networks last night.

As I suspected, Dan Blather returned to the alleged Iraqi prison scandal in 7 minutes after a short piece on the Reagan funeral.
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't too shocked to see a front page article in our hometown liberal leftist leaning morning paper concering more pictures and stuff about the prisoners that were humilitiated over seven months ago. Except this time, the main census of the article was about the Army K9 handlers that used their dogs to terrify the prisoners. That burns me up, and I'm totally against what these handlers did with their dogs. Of course, they said that they were ordered by higher ups, but they knew better than to use their dogs in that capacity.

On a high note, the US Navy dog hander refused to obey the orders, and he was one of the ones that turned the whole thing in. Good for him.

The other two Army dog handlers makes all dog handlers look bad with activities and actions like this. They deserve to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!

Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: