SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Marty Feldt: tompaine.com may be the person

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Marty Feldt: tompaine.com may be the person Reply with quote

If you go to this article posted in archives of tompaine.com you will find something very interesting:

http://www.tompaine.com/feature.cfm/ID/3671

Quote:
Bush's long absence from the records comes to an end one week after he failed to comply with an order to attend "Annual Active Duty Training" starting at the end of May 1973. He then began serving irregularly with his unit. Nothing indicates in the records that he ever made up the time he missed.

Notice the reference to the failure to comply with an order to attend...

This pdf reference has conveniently been disabled from a post on May 7, 2004. The other 3 references to these documents have also been disabled.

I smell a rat.

Last edited by Nomorelies on Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well something smells thats for sure. None of this passes the smell test.
Chukkal
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Something Smelly Reply with quote

It smells to me like Terry McAwful......
debinNC
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More about Heldt here: http://wizbangblog.com/archives/003652.php
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe someone will be doing jail time for this forgery. I hope several people do several years in prison for this forgery.

I believe that doing jail time will be the only way to get future campaigns out of the gutter the DNC is wallowing in.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHA: Here is where the mystery document on Bush's record with the superscripted "th" enters the picture

document is at :
http://users.cis.net/coldfeet/doc10.gif

Quote:
Development #2

In January 2004, former Democratic political consultant Brooks Gregory identified Marty Heldt as peddling a bogus set of documents that Gregory had easily proved were forgeries. The original thread is here, but the relevant paragraph is shown below:

When all of this crap began back in 1999, I was a political consultant for several Democratic candidates, as well as later being a senior consultant for Janet Reno in her run for Governor. I bought the document package from Marty Heldt and we subjected them to the most thorough investigation one could imagine. Why? Because if there was anything there, we damn sure wanted to use it. But guess what? Only two of those documents proved to be authentic and they were not even related to the charge being levelled. Many of them are so blatant in their alterations it is almost funny. Several purport to be signed by real live military personnel, yet they don't even know the proper format for a military date.

I'm attempting to get the same set of memos the Gregory claims to have received from Heldt, but circumstantially the trail of evidence leads directly to one person who fits the shadowy description of "unimpeachable." From the time-lines it is possible that Heldt was selling a set of documents before he had received his FOIA requested documents.

Another person who was in contact with Marty about the authenticity of his documents in 2000 has this to say about the CBS documents:

The memos are forgeries. The story is bogus. The memo were done on a modern word processor or computer, and not on 1970's era typewriter.

I have the same evidence I used to discredit Marty Heldt in 2000. It is almost comical some of the obvious alterations and these documents came from the exact same place.

Just one little item. The address PO Box 34567, is a bit dubious, and that's what tipped me off back then. I talked to Marty Heldt about that. His answer was that this was Killians home address. So, I decided to check. This address was, at the time shown on the document, unassigned. Further, the address was a po box at the main post office in Houston, Texas. The zip code was for a small town in Texas, Genoa, Texas that did NOT have po boxes.

From, there, I went on to prove the document titled "Chronological" had been altered, and done by someone that had no idea what a military date format looked like.

That took me about 3 days after which, Marty stopped communicating with me. I think I know who dummied up all of these documents but I can't prove it. But I just have this feeling that if the culprit is ever found out, he will come from a small town outside of Boston, Mass. And I'm not talking about John Kerry either.

entire article (developing) at: http://wizbangblog.com/archives/003652.php
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: