SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the greatest flip flop of all time!!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kyleparr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: the greatest flip flop of all time!!!! Reply with quote

"Read my lips! No New Taxes!" - George Bush, Sr.
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least when a good man makes a mistake he won't sell outAmerica for his pride.

"I didn't have sex with that Woman"

"Depends of what the definition of 'is' is"

"I didn't inhale"
Top 10 Weasels.com is where Kerry is Weasel #1
kyleparr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited by Moderator
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lame.

Lamer than lame.

Last I checked, GHW Bush wasn't running for president.

So your post about his signing off on a Congressional DemocRAT-provided tax increase (a bill on which John Kerry voted "Yes") increases Kerry's stature HOW, exactly?
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The war in Iraq has cost a minute fraction of what the gloom and doomers like kyleparr and other appeasers predicted. The men and women over there are doing a great job, and so is the President.

Semper Fi!

P.S. Can't say that I miss him in the other forum!
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kyle this is a Kerry forum to look at his fitness for duty based on his lies, not a Bush bashing forum. Keep the trolling out. But I will answer that statement, money isn't everything. Clinton cost all of us our respect and dignity as a Nation. The same as Kerry will if elected. Now leave our current CIC out of this and address the issues of Kerry. Prove the Swift Vets, and all Vets wrong with indisputable evidence that Kerry is a hero and did not lie to the Senate, and the investigation. Prove that he did not belong to a group that planned assasinations of US Senators. Prove that he did not make a mockery out of the Marine Corps Flag raising at Iwa Jima. Prove that he did not meet with the communists in Paris while he was on active reserve, not once but twice. We have proof that he did all of that. Our CIC is more of a man than Kerry could ever hope to be, you will get nowhere here by bashing him.
Speedy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marine4life wrote:
Prove the Swift Vets, and all Vets wrong with indisputable evidence that Kerry is a hero
Doug Reese (the only person here who actually served w/ Kerry) already did.
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: the Negotiator Reply with quote

What worries me is, since he negotiated with the enemy while they used him and others against our POWs and our men were still being killed, will he negotiate with terrorists? His history says yes.

Semper Fi!
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This board is to be for discussions and debates concerning why John F. Kerry is or isn't qualified to be President and Commander-in-Chief of the United States of America. NOT to post opinions concerning President George W. Bush.

Keep it that way!

Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
kyleparr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me help you out.

We have a two party system.

The people here do NOT want Kerry to be President

He is 50 percent of the viable candidates.

By rule, you are saying you DO want the other candidate, Bush, to be President.

Therefore, you are obligated to justify why he is BETTER than Kerry. This involves responding to valid criticisms of him, his administration, and his policies.

See how that works? It is only fair.
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first thread in this post is about George Bush Sr.

There is no valid link between the foolish statement and Kerry's fitness to be our next (gulp) President.
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I don't recall Doug proving anything. Not saying that he didn't try, but if he did then I guess this site would be closed down. The documentation on Kerry is posted everywhere on this site and I have not seen any documentaion to discredit that. I am not disrespecting Doug or his service at all and that is not in question, but he is one person while over 200 other Swift Vet's have a different story. I would give the highest consideration to the majority in this case. There is no doubt that a few that served with him actually liked him for what ever reason, political affiliation or what ever the case, and they will vote for him regardless of what we or anyone else say's. I stand by the majority in this case because I have seen what Kerry's actions have caused to so many real Hero's. Semper Fi.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything Kerry may have done honorable during his brief 4 month stay in Vietnam was negated by his actions and conduct upon returning to the states. When he threw away his medals/ribbons, although we now know they weren't his anyway, he threw away his honor as well. He compounds that today by claiming to now be a hero of the war he declared illegal, immoral, horrific and criminal.

Except for his brief stay in country, his record looks like one of appeasement and as has been shown over and over, you cannot appease terrorists.
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
Anything Kerry may have done honorable during his brief 4 month stay in Vietnam was negated by his actions and conduct upon returning to the states. When he threw away his medals/ribbons, although we now know they weren't his anyway, he threw away his honor as well. He compounds that today by claiming to now be a hero of the war he declared illegal, immoral, horrific and criminal.

Except for his brief stay in country, his record looks like one of appeasement and as has been shown over and over, you cannot appease terrorists.

And let's not forget twice going to France for discussions with the enemy while our Government was in negotiations with them. TRAITOR!
kyleparr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My point was that you were all Bush supporters back then, I am sure, and probably think he did a pretty good job, yet he flip-flopped.

I think what you might be looking for in a President is a guy that just says something and sticks to it, no matter what. See Reagan and his disposal of the department of education and getting rid of abortion. Talked alot about it. Never did anything. Made numbskulls feel better though.

Dubya is that same, except he is a huge liar. He tells us the "vast majority of the tax cut is for the lower income people" and "weapons of mass destruction" and never admits he was wrong or that he said it to politic.

It seems "I am not a crook" is very Presidential in this group. As long as you never admit to anything, you are good to go.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: