SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wolfson gets Hannitized

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
army72
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:36 am    Post subject: Wolfson gets Hannitized Reply with quote

Sean Hannity absolutley tore Wolfson (DNC stategist) a new one last night on his show. He pointed out that Bush/Cheney never did attack Kerry's service record as he claimed. He let Wolfson make a statement that the Republicans were smear merchants that they were attacking Kerry's service record, then asked him to name one and give a specific incident. The only name he could come up with? ZELL MILLER!!!! Wolfson tried to turn the tables by bringing in the Swifties as a Bush splinter group. Hannity cut off his rambling and asked a few questions posed by the Swifties and asked for direct answers. He pinned him down and would not let up. Wolfson never even attempted an answer other than to try the Kerry campaign favorite tactic of sidestepping the issue. When Wolfson didn't answer Hannity just shook his head.

Then I filpped over to Scarborough on MSNBC to see him absolutely embarrass CBS/Rather with his guests by pointing out CBS/Rather bias and obvious poor research into the magic paper. CBS/Rather stands vigorously behind their fatally flawed research and without fear of tipping their left wing ideological hand for everyone to see. I think CBS is in very serious trouble. They are stuck with either looking biased and not exposing the fraud or exposing it and proving they are just hacks incapable of seriously reporting the news. Does anyone think they are scrambling like the Kerry team for damage control?

On the negative side, BOR still took a jab at the Swifties. He needs to do a little homework himself. At the end of his show he claimed that he gave O'Neill a fair interview. Maybe he should check out some of his vid clips claiming that the Swifties are 'wack jobs' or 'smear merchants, or 'right wing mud slingers'. Fair and balanced? You decide!!!! (to borrow from BOR)

I do not have the link to either broadcast but if someone could provide them, they will verify the stories. All in all, I really enjoyed the fact that some talking heads were not giving the Kerry team a free pass.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw that part of the Hannity show.... and have heard the remarks by BOR - shame on him! But I missed the Scarborogh segment.

BOR needs a reality check.... I'll be sending him another email. He was so smug at having John O on.... like now he's done his duty so everyone can quit cancelling their premium subscriptions.... HA!

There are a few fairly decent fox talking heads, Snow, Brit, Garrett and John Gibson.... think I'll email them also.... amazing how they are all investigating the Bush docs etc.... but the ones from Kerry's files.
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
vietnamvet173
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfson gets Hannitized Reply with quote

army72 wrote:
S

On the negative side, BOR still took a jab at the Swifties. He needs to do a little homework himself. At the end of his show he claimed that he gave O'Neill a fair interview. Maybe he should check out some of his vid clips claiming that the Swifties are 'wack jobs' or 'smear merchants, or 'right wing mud slingers'. Fair and balanced? You decide!!!! (to borrow from BOR)

I got through the “talking points” then changed the channel to watch the “World Series of Poker” on the Travel Channel. There is no real reason to watch Bill O’Reilly anymore. Frankly, he has very little to say. I think he would fit in very well at CNN.
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOR ratings have dropped Crying or Very sad and they will continue to drop because it is people like us who are turning him off. I used to listen to BOR on the radio but have since switched to Rush (they come on at the same time). I am not a hugh Rush fan...he is a bit too arogant for me...but at least I know where he stands and what issues he takes and I do get some good info from him.

I think I will send BOR another quick e-mail...remember to keep them short - oreilly@foxnews.com. Just tell him I have only watched him once and that was to see a real hero - John O'Neill - on his show.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I no longer listen to BOR. I shut off BOR when he attacked the SwiftVets without even reading the book. I watch only as a lead-in to Hannity (plus the O'Neill interview.)

I listen to G. Gordon Liddy or on occasion Rush. Rush is easier to stomach, I like listening to his guests, but have to shut him off on occasion too.

Hannity gets my 3 hours every day --- that's all he asks. He has supported the SwiftVets, and Hannity doesn't back down from calling these liberals on their outrageous double standards.
knightowl77
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jataylor11 wrote:

Hannity gets my 3 hours every day --- that's all he asks. He has supported the SwiftVets, and Hannity doesn't back down from calling these liberals on their outrageous double standards.

Hannity gets an "All the Way!" from this Airborne. Hugh Hewitt on in the afternoon is also very good and easy to listen to.

He has been hard after CBS and deserves some Swiftie support as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: