SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It Doesn’t Matter What Kerry Did 30 Years Ago!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EODARMY
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: It Doesn’t Matter What Kerry Did 30 Years Ago! Reply with quote

I’ve heard it dozens of times; “It Doesn’t Matter What Kerry Did 30 Years Ago”. Many people say they don’t care about the medals; they don’t care about his testimony; they don’t care that solders were spit upon; he was young and we all made mistakes!

This Swiftboat campaign needs to declare to the American public that Kerry is a FELON!

Dear voter; would you elect an individual who murdered 30 years ago; NO? Then why would you elect a traitor who betrayed his country 30 years ago? Both are felonies!

Announce to the public that a lawsuit is being filed against the U. S. Government for failing to enforce the laws governing treason. Paint the picture to the American public that if you elect Kerry, you are electing a FELON!
baldeagl
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It matters what happened 30 years ago for two reasons. First, John Kerry thinks it matters. He is basing his claim to the Presidency on what he did 35 years ago. Second, it's a clear indication of who John Kerry is and what he stands for. If people can't see that, then their vote is wasted anyway, because they have refuse to think logically.
Se7eN
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's sad, really. I was denied enlistment in the Air Force and Navy at 23 years old because I wouldn't have gotten the security clearance required to perform the duties I was looking into. I was highly trained in information technology at the time and still in college getting my AS in computer programming. The Navy was honest, though and offered me a shot, but said with certainty that with the clearances I'd get, most likely I wouldn't have stuck it out past 2 years and they were looking for career-goal folks.

Reason? Because I got arrested three times for drinking under the age between the ages of 14 and 17.

Heh, all I wanted to do was crew chief aircraft. Here this piece of trash, with a past far more demonic than my own, has a shot at being the highest rank of all 5 major branches.

NOT ON MY WATCH. And certainly not on yours. Not so long as I can help it. Come November 2nd I'll fire my rounds and hope for the best.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: It Doesn’t Matter... Reply with quote

baldeagl wrote:
...John Kerry thinks it matters....

Another good point. I too am burned out with the Kerry camp hurling on about how what happened 30 years ago doesn't matter. All veterans think it matters. The swing states think it matters. Anyone who believes the President should be a person of character, scruples, honesty, courage, etc., thinks it matters. It does matter. And both camps are being closely scrutinized. Too bad the Kerry camp has Carville, Gergen, Barnes, Kelly, Rather and most of the OIM (Old Irrelevant Media) looking because they only see out of one eye -- that's right the left one.
Mooncusser
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happened thirty years ago was treason.

That always matters.

I actually won the election before I lost it.

"It is a good day to fight! It is a good day to die! Strong hearts, brave hearts to the front! Weak hearts and cowards to the rear!" (Crazy Horse)
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, they don't want to look back 35 years. It's where the keystones in their facade were securely put in place.

All that, is at risk of being un-done.
For one, i will continue to yank on those keystones, like a rabid dentist removing a bad wisdom tooth.
m_drummond
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It matters to the majority of Americans. They just haven't gotten the full story yet thanks to the MSM filters. If the latest docs yield pay dirt, a few in the MSM will break ranks and cover it. It doesn't take many and the word will get out. The MSM that holds ranks will wind up as disgraced as CBS is going to be. With CBS falling before their eyes, I'd think most in the MSM will eventually get on board. Not all, but a majority of Americans will care, and Kerry will be disgraced - even in his own mind.
________
Public movie

Last edited by m_drummond on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
army72
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They want it both ways again. The left has been trying to hammer Bush on his service record to the point where Gore goes ballistic, scuba-driver Kennedy attacks, Kerry also spews, and many many others jump in the sewer with them but they think Kerry's record is not to be touched despite treasonous actions because he was young (27) at the time? I woulod love to hear why one is fair game but the other is untouchable. I would laugh if the stakes were smaller.
leeinwv
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Dear voter; would you elect an individual who murdered 30 years ago; NO? Then why would you elect a traitor who betrayed his country 30 years ago? Both are felonies!

He hasn't changed his colors that much. I would really wonder what he would do to the military with his record of votes
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a "tradition" of hiring unconvicted criminals here in MA.

That said, what he did 30+ years ago matters for several reasons:

1) he has never recanted, apologized or taken responsibility for what his seditious words have done;

2) he even abandoned the KIA and MIA in Vietnam during his Senate career as head of that committee;

3) he continues to lie about his exploits in Vietnam, and is essentially offering those exploits as the sole reason he should be elected;

4) treason has no statute of limitations.
frankzzz
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought one of the speakers at last Sunday’s rally did a good job with this “thirty years ago” thing when he compared Kerry’s meetings with the Viet Cong as being no different than an officer today meeting with Osama Bin Laden’s Taliban.

When viewed from this perspective, even the youngest voter (who has absolutely no recollection of Vietnam and does not care about Vietnam) should be able to get a firm understanding of just who this man is and just how serious his actions were.
Rurik
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is really irrelevant is talking about "the issues".
When Geroge Bush ran against Algore, the issues were health care, the economy, taxes, and such. About nine months into his administration, everything changed.
No agenda survives first contact with its implementation.
The only sure basis for choosing a leader is the characer of the candidates, and how each will react to the inevitable unforeseen events.
In 1992 a few souls tried to warn us about the character flaws of Slick Willy, but nobody wanted to listen. Ahhh, if only we had listened, then!

There is one best clue to the real character and leadership ability of John Kerry, and how he would deal with future danger and a crisis. It is to be found in the way he behaved last time he had a leadership position and faced danger, thirty-six years ago.

Essayons!
Fight Build and Destroy
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With all the real items there is no reason to extend into hyperbole.
Kerry is not a felon, to be a felon one needs to be convicted. He has not been convicted of anything. And he has not been charged.

Kerry has not been honest, he has lied, and his statements were terrible and hurt Veterans and Soldiers in the field...but he is not a felon.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dimsdale wrote:
We have a "tradition" of hiring unconvicted criminals here in MA.

That made me laugh. Laughing
para-eagle
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm new to this subject, but isn't Kerry a war criminal for shooting that Vietnamese teenage boy in the back when he was fleeing?

Think of it - a war criminal!

~para-eagle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: