SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Talking Point for TV people

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jim_nyc
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Talking Point for TV people Reply with quote

In the event that any Bush supporters who also appear on televison read this forum. It could happen.

Here is a talking point for the next time some chronic flatulator like Carville starts spouting off about "where was Bush? Why can't anyone say he was there?"

Say....

"You may be confused about where president Bush was in the 70's but we know for certain where John Kerry was. He was in Paris, France negotiating with the enemy. He was still an officer in the Naval reserves and that my friend is called treason according to the Uniform Code of Military Justice . Now why isn't CBS following up on that blockbuster revelation?"

Last edited by jim_nyc on Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
BC
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Smile
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One suggestion -- you need to say Uniform Code of Military Justice -- UCMJ will not be meaningful to the general public.

I suggest you edit your post.
WayCool
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might like this... I was walking back from a Bush visit here in Las Cruces, NM.. .I was carrying a sign that said "SPORTSMAN for BUSH"...

Well there were some construction guys working in the parking lot where I was parked.. so I was going to put the sign in my truck.. then walk to work... Well this big burly construction guy cuts me off and starts laughing at my sign.. so I frowned a bit..

He then says "Ha..! Where was he ?" I said who ? "That guy (pointing to my sign) .. Where was he during Viet Nam ! "

I just could not resist.... I said.. "Well.. I dunno exactly... but I know where he wasnt !" "He wasnt over there holding hands with HANOI JANE like JOHN KERRY !"

The guy turned red in the face... turned around and walked away..

Nuf said.

Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: