SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Govt of Vietnam Campaign Contribution to Kerry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
USAFBratToo
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Govt of Vietnam Campaign Contribution to Kerry Reply with quote

When following links on the Kerry/Colliers matter (How Kerry got a billion-dollar contract for his family business from Vietnam in 1993, a few months after he closed the book on the POWs/MIAs giving Vietnam the clean bill of health needed to trade with the USA) I came across an article which had specific information on a very large campaign contribution to Kerry that seems to have been laundered through that guy who arranged the Al Gore fundraiser at the Buddhist temple. You can see I am struggling here to remember the details - Maybe someone has some idea of where I saw that article. It seems it was some site with the name Front Page News, but when I try that I don't get where I want to go.

What I'm trying to tie together is the Colliers/Kerry matter with support for Kerry's presidential bid from Vietnam. I think the effort to defeat Kerry will be even stronger if we can bring present-day issues to the voters - to counter those who trivialize the Swifties' points by saying that his war record 30 years ago is not relevant.
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: IN HIS OWN WORDS, PUBLISHED, AND NOT OLD Reply with quote

SEARED, SEARED, MY CHRISTMAS IN CAMBODIA

MY CIA MAN AND HIS MAGIC HAT

MY "GUN RUNNING"

I LOVE DOGS " WE HAD ONE NAMED VC" HE FLEW FROM OUR
SWIFT ONTO ANOTHER UNHARMED

DID HE NEED "SPECIAL DOG TAGS" WITH THE RECON "RUBBER"
FOR STEALTH, OR IS HE JUST , ??????????????????????????/
WELL HE GAVE THE SECOND ONE TO HIS DAUGHTER FOR A
GOOD LUCK THING now she will live her life with that knowlege
Otis
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It seems it was some site with the name Front Page News, but when I try that I don't get where I want to go.

Hey USAFBratToo, click on this

http://www.frontpagemag.com/

it might be what you're looking for.
Boundless
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Govt of Vietnam Campaign Contribution to Kerry Reply with quote

> Maybe someone has some idea of where I saw that article.

This is probably not what you recall, because this is
in regard to Chinese (PRC) money, but be sure to
read the FBI report PDFs linked from the page:

Judicial Watch: Secret FBI Documents Reveal Kerry Accepted Laundered Contributions

Yes, Kerry is also the Manchurian Candidate
(original, not remake)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: