SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Broadcast "Stolen Honor" Documentary Needs PR Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RMalloy
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you make a donation of $30 or more directly to Stolen Honor
you will recieve the DVD......

www.stolenhonor.com/ - 10k - Sep 14, 2004

It would be great if it could get onto TV.
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not Start with Ollie North? If you want help then I believe Ollie north, and Brit Hume could help. There needs to be numbers of people emailing them to get their attention. I think It would work.
I like that date 17 sept. LOL, It comes out on the signing of the constitution, and my B day, I think Ill go give my contribution NOW.
tking
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:33 pm    Post subject: Stolen Honor Reply with quote

My goodness you folks are terrific. The work being done here is going to keep a treasonous crum from being elected to office. it is the work that returns the honor that was stolen many years ago. This is not the way to get that honor, too many years late, but possibly those who have made it happen can savor it a little more now. I hope so. You are all Terrific and I cant tell you how many of my friends, family and acquaintances appreciate your good work.

Tom King
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got this movie yesterday and it was hard to watch sometimes, but I will say that if every active duty person and veteran in this country could see it, it would resonate with nearly every one of them.

Vets and military alone can lose this election for John Kerry - get this video out to the VFW's and to any military person you know. Don't ignore family organizations, either - or law and order type groups - police officers and firefighters.

We've got six weeks to get it shown, but if we do, Kerry's presidential aspirations are toast. Grassroots can do it!
YankeeStation
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Stolen Honor DVD Reply with quote

dmackto wrote:
We should lobby Ollie North to feature it on his War Stories program. Anyone have his email?

Feature it yes, but I doubt he would show it. Someone should be able to get Shawn Hannity to plug it and get one of the POWs like Mr. Warner featured on Hannity's show.
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone knows how or if I can get permission to make it available for download, I will make the purchase, do the conversion, and host the file.

Let me know,

SBD
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be mistaken, but I thought I heard Sean Hannity interviewing the toe-sucker and former Clinton advisor himself, Dick Morris, last Friday, and I thought he said he was involved with or behind "Farenhype 911", the counter to Michael Moore's crapumentary. Maybe he could be persuaded to help get this one promoted as well. I don't have contact info for him, but maybe he has a website or maybe he is listed on the "Farenhype 911" site. We need to knock on every door possible to get out the message.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SBD, it's a commercial production, and I'll bet that the producer has an exclusivity clause with the company that's actually burning and shipping the DVD's, so you probably won't be able to legally make it available on the internet.

Swifts are grateful that so many have downloaded their ads and passed them along via their own web sites, but such is almost certainly not the case with Stolen Honor - the distributor is a "for profit" company.

That said, you could still try contacting them to find out - it never hurts to ask. I could be all wet. Wink
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some producers of software and DVDs allow "mirroring", allowing secure sales of their products from sites owned by others. A lot of software is sold that way as well, but it requires coordination with the producers, so contact them and offer your services.

=============

This needs to be here:

Nests of sympathizers are everywhere, like this misguided site. Who is the bigger fool -- the fool, or the one who follows him?

(Edited by Admin)

Admin note:

TEWSPilot...While we appreciate the spirit with which this was offered, we're not interested in billboarding content from pro-Kerry sources.

Thanks

...More lies by Kool Aid drinkers who haven't even seen the film or studied the facts. Probably think "Fairytale 911" is a true documentary. Rolling Eyes
SooZQ
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my contribution to the "cause" this week.
I put my Stolen Honor video up for auction
on ebay. I'm not trying to earn money, but to
advertise the documentary. Also, to make a
political statement. I'm running it for 10 days
and spent the extra $20 to list it in the featured
section, and that will really increase the exposure!

If folks email me wanting to find out how to
"buy now", I will give them the link to the
Stolen Honor website!

If anyone wants to do the same with their
copies of the documentary, I'd be glad to help
you with the html and host the images like
I have in my auction, just "PM" me and I'll be
in touch.

Soldier on!

Check out the link below, to see the auction!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6329062563

Really support the troops, send them a letter and care package! Visit:http://www.anysoldier.com
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently the DNC may be worried enough to target "Stolen Honor". The "protester" who disrupted the premier has been identifed as a Kerry campaign and Democratic National Committee staffer named Wayne F. Smith.

Those who read "Stolen Valor" by BG Burkett may remember him. Smith's convictions for AWOL and drug-related manslaughter are documented there.

For more details, see

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/01/kerry.disrupter/index.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier" All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: