SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry childhood trauma #2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bjohnson
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject: Kerry childhood trauma #2 Reply with quote

In all fairness to John Kerry, the following analysis is conjecture. Readers will have to draw their own conclusions about my analysis about Kerry.

I often sense belligerence in the way that John Kerry expresses himself. So I consequently did some very limited research into his childhood timeline to see if there was something that may explain his belligerence. Try:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Kerry#Childhood_years

At the top of the above page click under Contents: 1.2 Childhood years.

The above reference indicates that Kerry had loner tendencies before he was sent to a boarding school when he was 11. Note that this means that Kerry went from one extreme to the other with respect to having to deal with people. Kerry suddenly found himself in a position where he had to talk himself out of trouble with respect to any mischief that he got himself into. I suspect that he had to deal with some (other?) real brats too. Also, given that he is now said to be about 6' 4”, consider that Kerry was probably a tall preteen.

Given Kerry was a tall young lad, I wouldn't be surprised if Kerry, not used to confrontational situations, soon discovered that he could put his face in other people's faces and get his way regardless if he was wrong about an issue. The recent testimony of former Army Soldier Steven Pitkin on Fox News tends to reinforce this theory. Try:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,132405,00.html

Also note that John O'Neil reflected in a recent interview on Fox's Hannity and Colmes that Kerry is an excellent debater - if winning the debate at any cost is the bottom line - because Kerry is unscrupulous with respect to his willingness to distort the facts. Indeed, it comes as no surprise that some Fox News commentator has also noted that Kerry picked Edwards as a running mate because Edwards also debates to win.

I now wonder, every time I see Kerry bashing Bush on TV, if I'm not seeing in terms of body language somebody who is constantly reliving the trauma of an 11 year old loner, a loner who had to quickly learn how to use his mouth as a weapon in order to survive boarding school. If such is the case, the bottom line is that we don't need a bully, especially a bully who is not willing to admit his mistakes, in the Oval Office.

Thank You
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: