SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go Hannity!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:21 am    Post subject: Go Hannity!! Reply with quote

Hannity has Harrop's feet in the fire about Kerry. Ollie needs to keep helping. He's reporting on our brave troops in Iraq and we cannot have Kerry carry out his same anti-war plan as he did in the 70's. I see the plan unfolding. The war is wrong, bring our troops home, America should not support the war, he can negotiate and deliver foreign countries, etc.
CTW

Never Ever Kerry
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Harrop's eyes tell the story. A bad man.
army72
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad North keeps to the point and relates what the troops in harms way have to say.
FargoUT
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

army72 wrote:
I'm glad North keeps to the point and relates what the troops in harms way have to say.

Wait, is this the same Ollie North who was convicted of three charges including destroying documents? Which reminds me, didn't Sean Hannity criticize Sandy Berger for the same thing? Ollie North is more biased than Hannity, which is surprising. He called John Kerry anti-American on his radio show a few days ago. Rolling Eyes That's kind of a pot/kettle deal, isn't it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FargoUT wrote:
army72 wrote:

Wait, is this the same Ollie North who was convicted of three charges including destroying documents? Which reminds me, didn't Sean Hannity criticize Sandy Berger for the same thing? Ollie North is more biased than Hannity, which is surprising. He called John Kerry anti-American on his radio show a few days ago. Rolling Eyes That's kind of a pot/kettle deal, isn't it?

Does any of this leftist propaganda BS have anything in the world to do with North's relating what the troops in harm's way have to say?

John Kerry is extremely anti-American. It's one of the few things he's remained consistent in, through his lifetime.
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FargoUT wrote:
army72 wrote:

There is one small difference. As a retired military veteran, I would follow Ollie North into Hell and I would not follow John Faux Kerry into Heaven.
FargoUT
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Does any of this leftist propaganda BS have anything in the world to do with North's relating what the troops in harm's way have to say?

John Kerry is extremely anti-American. It's one of the few things he's remained consistent in, through his lifetime.

Leftist propaganda? Ollie North's record is quite clear. That being said, it calls into question Colonel North's honesty in relating what the troops are doing. If he's just as biased as Sean Hannity, then somebody seeking an objective view of the Iraq situation can pay little attention to his statements.

As for John Kerry, how exactly is he anti-American? I've heard this claim made but it is never backed up. I know he fought in Vietnam for America. I know he protested against the government on his return to get the soldiers out of the ugly situation in Vietnam. I know the VC used Kerry's Fulbright Commission testimony to torture POWs (though how this is Kerry's fault is beyond my comprehension). I know Kerry became a Senator of Massachusetts and was then subsequently elected to three more terms. As a representative of Massachusetts, I assume his constituents agreed with his positions.

Maybe you can clarify how this is all anti-American.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Maybe you can clarify how this is all anti-American.

Maybe you can do some research here on this forum or in a library or other websites and see if you can come up with a few anti-American activities on your own.

For starters, he lied to Congress about war crimes and atrocities. He led the movement which helped make it acceptable to shun and ostracize and badger our returning troops.

He met with the enemy at least twice while our men and women were still dying overseas.

He betrayed any POW/MIA's that were alive at the time of his chairmanship of his Senate Select Committee.

He has sided with Communist governments time after time against our own leaders.

That's just for starters.
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FargoUT wrote:
I know the VC used Kerry's Fulbright Commission testimony to torture POWs (though how this is Kerry's fault is beyond my comprehension).

Verywell put! I think you just answered your own question. It is beyond your comprehension. Here, have another glass of koolaid and go back to sleep.
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you say troll in the wire?

Kerry's senate record would be enough to say anti-American.

He's voted 51 times against the 2nd Amendment in so many different proposed bills. Then he admits to owning the very guns he votes to make illegal

Goes to foreign soil to meet with a party we are at war with? Without orders to do so. Is that not anti-American.

FargoUT,

If you haven't been told yet, go read the book and find out for yourself.
mangdawg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="FargoUT
As for John Kerry, how exactly is he anti-American? Maybe you can clarify how this is all anti-American.[/quote]

hmmm... well fargo, let me ask YOU a question- if kerry is such a stalwart american... just why is it that he and fonda made it a point NOT to appear in public togather when they were so closely envolved in politics?

i mean, after all, surely they both would have benifited from the other's noteriety.

p.s. maybe you'd Rather talk to Dan Shocked
truthserum
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I know he protested against the government on his return to get the soldiers out of the ugly situation in Vietnam. I know the VC used Kerry's Fulbright Commission testimony to torture POWs (though how this is Kerry's fault is beyond my comprehension). "

Reply to the above:
If Kerry wanted to get the troops out of Vietnam, why accuse them of war crimes on a systemic level. I was around during this time, my brother fought in Vietnam, and believe me, it did not help the troops.

My brother came home to being spit on, called a baby killer. He was traumatized at the manner in which he was treated. He's a big boy and long has gotten over that, but he will never forget what Kerry did.

And, just because the state of Mass has re-elected Mr. Kerry several times doesn't mean the man would be a good commander-in-chief. Look as his record and that will help you see what the man stands for.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="FargoUT"]
Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:

Leftist propaganda? Ollie North's record is quite clear. That being said, it calls into question Colonel North's honesty in relating what the troops are doing. If he's just as biased as Sean Hannity, then somebody seeking an objective

troll...
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep.... he's gone.
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FargoUT wrote:
army72 wrote:

This post is rather like hearing Bob Dylan start to sing in the middle of the Navy Choir. What a sour note.

Bob should have stayed with poetry. What should you have stayed with?

Sam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier" All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: