SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Get to know kerry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BC
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:13 am    Post subject: Get to know kerry Reply with quote

If you really want to know john kerry you need to read the FBI files on wintersoldier.com. Some of the stuff is real scary. Reading these files give you a real in-depth look into the mind of kerry. I thought I knew a lot about kerry and his VVAW world, but I didn’t know anything. For example I knew that he wanted total withdrawal from Vietnam but I didn’t know this:

(Remember this was before the end of the Cold War.)

From the Section 02 file talking about some of the VVAW demands to Congress

Quote:
3. The Congress enact legislation for termination of all funds being utilized by the Central Intelligence Agency to support it’s illegal operations in Latin America, China, Europe, and the countries of Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand.

Yes, this stuff was over 30 years ago, but look at kerry’s voting record over the last 19 years, look at what he has fought for and fought against as a Senator. I promise you folks this is not the man you want leading this Country into the unknown of our future. The information in these files needs to get out , download them, read them, print them out and pass them out to everyone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: