SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Picture on Drudge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Picture on Drudge Reply with quote

www.drudgereport.com

If people can't see the evil in those eyes and on that face, then they are lost.
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see a hangover in those eyes.
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Secret troop plan? Reply with quote

How can Kerry accuse Bush of having a secret plan to send more troops to Iraq, when Kerry has always refused to say what HE would do in Iraq if he was elected? He has always said that he would check the situation before acting--so his plan for Iraq is more secret than Bush's plan!

If 1971 is any indication, his plan consists of 3 words: CUT AND RUN.

Let's hope that we never have to discover Kerry's secret plan!

On another note--it seems like every time I've seen Kerry campaigning, he is always wagging his finger at the audience. Does he think they're stupid?
SandiM
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That particular picture is sooo revealing. His eyes, IMHO, are simply vacant - no one home. This is a dead man walking - going through the motions.

Thinking...
This was supposed to be a cake-walk - people falling under my spell in rapturous adulation. How can this be? People don't believe me - and IT'S SO SIMPLE! I'm on both sides of every issue. If there was a third side I'd be there too. What do these people want? I have twisted and turned, bent over backwards and forwards, and for what? They just don't know a good thing when it's right in front of them. They just don't appreciate nuance. I've provided a wide range of answers on every question. Just pick one! It's soo simple! Ignorant pigs!

I've poked my finger at them every single day in true leadership style- just look at all those photos to PROVE IT. I've taken every opportunity to stand before them with arms raised high and wide. Don't they SEE? Don't they GET it? I'm their SAVIOUR, damn it!!!! They just don't GET it!!!!!!
HOV1
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MORE BOTOX...........STAT!!!

LOL Laughing He looks like the coon dog under the porch on HeeHaw. Are those navy seabags under his eyes?

HOV1
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SandiM wrote:
.......His eyes, IMHO, are simply vacant - no one home.

Funny you should say that, Sandi--The very first thing that went through my mind when I looked at his eyes in that picture was the line from "Jaws":

Quote:
The thing about a shark, it's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When it comes at you it doesn't seem to be livin'... until he bites you, and those black eyes roll over white.

<< shiver >>--C
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry Accuses Bush of Hiding Troops Plan

Isn't there a bigger story here? Divulging troop strength, troop movements, etc., used to be illegal. Does this not border on such a divulgence?

...oh, well, they used to say, "Loose lips sink ships". Guess it doesn't matter any more in this age of rampant unprosecuted Sedition. Crying or Very sad
SandiM
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CandiM

OOOooooooo! Absolutely spot on! How on earth did you remember that line? It is sooooo apt. This bloke is about as dynamic as a dodo. Is it my (hopefull) imagination, or is he pulling diminishing numbers to his 'events'? His campaign seems to be running around in ever-decreasing circles. Pretty soon, he'll meet himself coming back!
GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TEWSPilot wrote:
Kerry Accuses Bush of Hiding Troops Plan

Isn't there a bigger story here? Divulging troop strength, troop movements, etc., used to be illegal. Does this not border on such a divulgence?

...oh, well, they used to say, "Loose lips sink ships". Guess it doesn't matter any more in this age of rampant unprosecuted Sedition. Crying or Very sad

You are hitting it guy. Kerry and his merry band of VVAW's used the same tactic in '71 - per the FBI papers posted elsewhere in this forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: