SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

-puke- Newsweek-puke-kerry-puke-

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:39 am    Post subject: -puke- Newsweek-puke-kerry-puke- Reply with quote

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6039833/site/newsweek/
I couldnt get past this paragraph becuase i ran out of barfbags.
Quote:
But before he spoke to the National Guard convention in Las Vegas, Kerry sought the advice of yet another sounding board on his plane: former four-star general Wes Clark. Kerry knew from Vietnam what it felt like to face the bullets without the support of the folks back home. So how, one of his senior staff wanted to know, would Kerry's attacks go down now with the troops in Iraq? "Look, the soldiers are debating it themselves on the ground," Clark reassured Kerry's inner circle. "They're coming back and they're incredibly critical. You have to call it like it is."

BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cancelled my Newsweek subscription 2 years ago, because I couldn't stand reading even one more of their super-liberally biased dissertations. I apparently made the correct decision. They haven't changed even a little.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would any of us be surprized that John Kerry's campaign would eventually evolve into an anti-war campaign? John Kerry has never cared whether he damaged the morale of the troops in a combat zone. Why would he change now? In my opinion John Kerry is not only un-American, he is anti-American.
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The troops that I know of and have talked to absolutely despise John Kerry. Wes Clark has the same self serving characteristics John Kerry has. Several of my friends that worked for him are highly critical of him for this. He and Tony McPeak should be taken with a grain of salt. I prefer the Gen Bradley style of service before self that Gen Tommy Franks displays and what he has to say about the integrity of George Bush. I sure hope they use him more in ads across the country.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wes Clark is about the last General I would consult. He is a liberal Clinton appointee who ultimately was fired by Clinton. Some of his exploits while commanding the bombing raids over Kosovo even led to a major disagreement between him and British Officals about starting WW3.

With advice from a "leader" as that, it's no wonder Kerry looks as ridiculous as he often does.
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need less Wes Clarks and Tony McPeaks and many more Pattons.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wes Clark the General who almost started WWIII in the Balkans by ordering British Paratroopers to seize the Airfield the Russians were using to bring in Troops. Yeah he has a lot of "credibility" Rolling Eyes
His comments about the Troops being "highly critical" is completely disengenuous!! I have heard soldiers gripe, but not in the context he proclaims! The biggest criticism is coming from him and other Partisan Politicians as well as the Anti-War movement they are pandering to. I say let them pander to those people, they are the minority and if he and others are incapable of grasping that, GOOD!! Just makes it easier for them to lose in November!
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wes Clark reminds me of a weasel.... that's the first thing I think of when I hear his name or see his face...
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Truegrit
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Wes Clark has a problem Reply with quote

I recall Dick Morris' comment about Wes Clark as "the general who won't fight." That was in reference to Clark's position during the Kosovo bombing campaign. It's probably not fair. However, Clark is veering dangerously close to the leftwing Democrats who would prefer not to use American military power in defense of anything -- other than perhaps a direct attack on our territory.

Granted, we can't allow our troops to continue to be sitting ducks in Iraq for too much longer, and we can't allow military decisions required to defend them to be left to the Iraqi government. However, what Clark and others are saying veers very close to defeatism, and can contribute to demoralization. It is sad that Kerry and those around him have chosen to turn the Iraq situation into a partisan football, putting their self-serving political goals ahead of national unity and support for the current Commander in Chief.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the same Article:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6039833/site/newsweek/
After the summer's phony war over Vietnam medals and memos, the 2004 election has landed in the real-world

I love how they are now classing the SBVFT together with an obvious case of Forgery and the use of that to influence the Election.
SBVFT have steadfastly stood by their claims, backed them up with eyewitness accounts and documentation. Then Kerry has had to back off of numerous claims of his time in Vietnam in response. Now does the MSM even acknowledge that part? Heck NO!! They just keep on telling the American People it is all lies and that they have been proven such, of course they offer no proof of this as they have none. Yet the American People are being fed this on a daily basis in the hopes it will stick. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad
God and Country
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wes Clark is a communist.
General Patton is a Great American Hero.
Kerry is a traitor.
All sweetvets are American Heros.
God Bless America and President Bush.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: