SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jane Fonda -- some things never change.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sun Tzu
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:11 am    Post subject: Jane Fonda -- some things never change. Reply with quote

Jane Fonda: Bush is a 'Radical Ideologue'

"Hanoi Jane" Fonda attacked George Bush this week as a "radical ideologue," while calling her old anti-war protest partner John Kerry a voice of "moderation."

In New York City this week as part of her "******'s Vote" campaign to register women to vote, she and other feminist stars headlined a rally at Harlem's Apollo Theater Monday night.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/9/17/222437.shtml
army72
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If showing her face as a backer of Kerry doesn't turn stomachs and minds, our country is in serious trouble.
Hammer2
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should be:

Communist C**ts for Kerry! Twisted Evil
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

V******s Vote? I saw the interview on TV and thought that it was the dumbest thing I had seen in a long time. Does she think this is going to appeal to anybody but the extreme left wing kookadoos who already plan to vote for Kerry?

This shows that the wheels have come off of Kerry's campaign, slid on it's side into the ditch, ruptured the gas tank and John is thinking about firing up a smoke just to put an end to it all.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering when Hanoi Jane would rear her ugly head again. Rolling Eyes
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good reading:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/078641247X/qid=1095521409/sr=ka-1/ref=pd_ka_1/002-4657819-5241643
Hammer2
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's interesting to read the reader comments on Amazon.

Most people understand the relevance of what Hanoi Jane did.
The ones who don't like the book are the same types who praised her courage at the time, defended what she and the anti-war left did for the last 30 years, and who are now saying that it's old news - why bother when there are more important things to be concerned about.

Their argument is like saying the bloody history of totalitarian regimes in the 20th century have no relevance to the situations in the world today.

The Holocaust? - not important, we need to talk about getting the US out of Iraq.
Communist subversion of America? - not important, we need to talk about national healthcare.
People who betrayed America? - Not important, we need to talk about getting rid of Bush and electing Kerry.

It boggles the mind!
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Jane Fonda -- some things never change. Reply with quote

Sun Tzu wrote:
Jane Fonda: Bush is a 'Radical Ideologue'

"Hanoi Jane" Fonda attacked George Bush this week as a "radical ideologue," while calling her old anti-war protest partner John Kerry a voice of "moderation."

In New York City this week as part of her "******'s Vote" campaign to register women to vote, she and other feminist stars headlined a rally at Harlem's Apollo Theater Monday night.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/9/17/222437.shtml

To communist sympathizers like Fonda, Bush IS a "radical ideologue," and a fellow VC lover like Kerry would naturally appear "moderate."

It is all a matter of perspective.

When was Jane Fonda ever a "star?" The only reason she wasn't stuffing grocery bags was because of her father, who was deeply ashamed of her.
napnip
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It just goes to show the utter stupidity of Kerry and his lackeys. Having Hanoi Jane endorse you isn't exactly something to brag about. (Granted, Kerry and Fonda are "birds of a feather", but in the interest of gaining votes, he should distance himself from her.

$10 says he won't reject her endorsement, if he says anything at all.

Just one more reason not to vote for Kerry. (Like anybody needed another reason? LOL!)

Incidentally, concerning Hanoi Jane's voting v****a, if her's was the only v****a available, I'd just as soon be gay. I have more respect for my d**k. (And it votes, too!)
ccr
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
V4g1n4s Vote

Given the widespread use of "touch screen" voting, it makes me long for the days of the hanging chad.

http://www.learnthat.com/quiz/
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To paraphrase Captain Ahab. Thar she blows! Ready the harpoons! I knew she’d breech sooner than later!
Stacman
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's actually probably a good thing for Hanoi to lend her support to SpitBall Kerry. It'd likely be a fair estimation that 95% of people who know anything about the Vietnam era have a similar opinion of her. For her to embrace a fellow traitor helps separate the two from true Americans...
sdonions
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammer2 wrote:
Should be:

Communist C**ts for Kerry! Twisted Evil

Now that is histerical. And would hold true to Kerry since he is a P*$$y
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammer, sdonoins, napnip, you all are baaaddddd. I can't believe y'all said that. I had to look at Hammer's post for awhile, to see what was meant. Then I was Embarassed

I had a friend that was a pilot out of March AFB and he told me there were pictures of Jane Fonda hanging in the urinals with bulls eyes on them, and that was in the mid-1980's. (We were at the O Club, and he kept trying to get me to go look for myself--I took his word for it. )

Jane Fonda coming out in support for Kerry is great news, and will really turn a lot of folks off. If Kerry wants to shore up the radical feminist vote, okay; but isn't that a waste of time? I mean: What's wrong? Is he losing the votes of even those silly... uh, *women*?

--kimmymac
"Proudly dangerous ideologue since 1964"
sixdogteam
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac wrote:
I had a friend that was a pilot out of March AFB and he told me there were pictures of Jane Fonda hanging in the urinals with bulls eyes on them, and that was in the mid-1980's. (We were at the O Club, and he kept trying to get me to go look for myself--I took his word for it. )

We had those same urinal stickers in the head at our Legion Post! Made it so fun to urinate!! Made you want to drink more beer!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: