SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Keep knocking the gate down and it will soon fall.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: Keep knocking the gate down and it will soon fall. Reply with quote

History has shown that most offensives will wear out of momentum after a while, but I think this one might stay the entire course.
The only way to avoid a wearout of the offensive is to induce a complete rout of the enemy.
In this case, Kerry has to be totally exposed, stripped of all power (that is left) and kicked out like King Theoden did to Wormtongue in LOTR.

Give the commie (sorry, I meant leftist) liberals a week to take a breath and rally their clients and they might be able to plug the breach, but I think it might have reached the stage where even most Kerry die-hards are hard-pressed to choose fight instead of flight. There is only soooo much $$$$$$$$ even Edwards' trial mafia can spit out unless they want to use their jets and limos as colaterals.

It seems like victory is at hand with regards to unhorsing HanoiJohn, but you swifites have to promise continue fighting!! No politician should ever again think he/she can treat the warriors of the land like serfs.

Swifties, YOU HAVE TO KEEP FIGHTING even AFTER the elections and EVEN IF KERRY Loses every state, including DC, NY and SF. Yesterday, an AA WW2 veteran that is a registered democrat and has never voted elsewise told me (on his own accord) he will abstain from voting this election. He finds Kerry a most despiseful character and just thought "he deserves a lesson"!!

Never again will my silly prejudiced mind ever underestimate anyone based on background, creeds or otherwise.
You swifites have my utmost admiration. Another donation is on it's way and a win bonus of a Franklin will also be given.

I heard there is an available position as band-aid tester in a Saigon factory. (Only experienced workers need apply).

The kingdom of Gondor does not need Wormtongue more than Rohan did, so I think Kerrys future is to sit in a cave near Boston with "His precious" Ketchup lady.

Prince Lazar, Man of Gondor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: