SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Poor Mama T.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:59 am    Post subject: Poor Mama T. Reply with quote

Poor Tereza,
John boy forgot to say something nice about her, matter of fact he didnt say anything at all! Maybe she'll send him packing after the election, heck she might not be the queen of Mass. for long!
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:13 am    Post subject: Re: Poor Mama T. Reply with quote

blue9t3 wrote:
Poor Tereza,
John boy forgot to say something nice about her, matter of fact he didnt say anything at all! Maybe she'll send him packing after the election, heck she might not be the queen of Mass. for long!

No allowance for him this week!
Bystander
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't he make a very appropriate comment during his answer to the last question asked? Laughing I think he said something like 'we all married women above us (or women of means?)--me more so than the two of you.' When I heard that answer I quickly said, Skerry, that's the first truthful thing you've said during the whole debate! Too late in the evening for me to rewind the tape I made of the debate to get his exact words.
jimlarsen
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have more respect for Bob Schieffer (puts him above ground at least.) He hit Bush a couple of times, but that last question knocked Kerry clear to the ground.
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope she had him sign a prenuptial.
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone catch the camera shot of her after JFn answered that "Wife" question?

The camera panned over to her and she had her head down on an angle with the most HATEFUL strange look on her face. I said to my husband, "look at that horrible look on her face. She looks so ugly. What the heck's going on?" It struck me immediately that she was in a twit. Then I finally realized {guess I'm slow} he mentioned HIS MOTHER FIRST and seemed to actually forget her for an interminably long time!

What an idiot he is and she must have been seeing red----blood--his, LOL.
Razz Laughing Razz Laughing Razz Laughing Razz Razz Razz Laughing
Poposwife_Retiredarmywife
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:01 am    Post subject: Repost from another thread (Twinkle in GWB eye) Reply with quote

I posted this in another thread, but it might be best to have it here. It really affected me that deeply.

She was hunched over onto herself, and actually looked like someone had kicked her in the stomach.

I truly felt sorry for her then, as a woman I know we all want to be loved in some form or another. I just couldn't believe that after the question was about their wives, Kerry would talk about marrying "up" ...then laugh about it.

That was so cold, I would have been hurt too. I actually hurt on her behalf.

That, all by itself, would have changed my vote had I been a Kerry Supporter. National Television, a perfect chance to show his "soulmate" and how he feels.

Power MUST be tempered with compassion, faith and morality.

Strength MUST be tempered with tenderness, and generosity.

I saw none of these things in John Kerry.

Theresa, I feel for you....and I hope after all of this is over, you decide to actually look for happiness in yourself instead of looking for a "Powerful man" (choke) to hand it to you on a plate.

Lorelei
Knighthawk
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lorelei,

I couldn't have put it any better. When my wife saw this she was initially angry, but when they showed Theresa, my wife basically said the same thing you did and did feel kinda sorry for her.

My wife of 18 years is my heart and soul, and I would not be half the man I am today without her.........Thanks babe.

John you had a huge chance to show your true love for you wife.......AND YOU BLEW IT!!!!

Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity! Lick it once and you'll suck forever.

If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil.

Knighthawk's Pictures!
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2ndamendsis wrote:
Did anyone catch the camera shot of her after JFn answered that "Wife" question?

The camera panned over to her and she had her head down on an angle with the most HATEFUL strange look on her face. I said to my husband, "look at that horrible look on her face. She looks so ugly. What the heck's going on?" It struck me immediately that she was in a twit. Then I finally realized {guess I'm slow} he mentioned HIS MOTHER FIRST and seemed to actually forget her for an interminably long time!

What an idiot he is and she must have been seeing red----blood--his, LOL.
Razz Laughing Razz Laughing Razz Laughing Razz Razz Razz Laughing

And we know how women just love having a husband speak about his moments with mother and laugh at "marrying up' only in regards to money. Shocked That revealed him probably more than anything else he said in the campaign, especially for women...and men who have learned from experience.

He truly doesn't get the "nuance" called LIFE!

And how rude to suggest that Cheney's daughter should be a target because she is gay! That should appall gays because it reveals his true thinking that their life choice should be a problem for the parents. President Bush has never made a single comment that I have heard that brings in any belief he has regarding the right or wrong of it but rather stays on the issue of governments place, the definition of marriage and the concern for the courts dictating such, etc.
CTW

Never Ever Kerry
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was like Dukakas when he was cold talking about someone murdering his wife.
wednesdaychild
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone has the debate on tape, including the few minutes were the candiate are all hugging and shaking hands after the debate-look closely at something.
Skerry goes over to Mrs Bush, and sort of tires to manhandle her, hug wise that is. She backs away from him and clearly puts some formality between them. It was a great shot, and I have not heard anyone say anything, but I noticed it. Mrs Bush might as well have said "not so fast buster, how dare u assume u can be so friendly"

loved it. Evil or Very Mad
Tilly
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes ... you tell me one woman who'd be pleased with her husband for dwelling on his MOTHER when asked a question about his WIFE .... ?

Also ... didn't he imply that his mom told him "Integrity ... Integrity ... Integrity" on her DEATHBED ... ? Folks ... the last message she imparted to her son was " ... integrity, integrity, integrity .... ?!!!!???
ArmyMedicsMom
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry didn't even say he loved her. My husband who tells me he loves me everyday, took note of that and thought it was pretty lousy.
Knighthawk
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since nobody here is gonna come out and say it, I will!!!

John kerry is a Mama's boy!!

Laughing Wink

Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity! Lick it once and you'll suck forever.

If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil.

Knighthawk's Pictures!
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: momma T Reply with quote

Did anyone notice that Laura Bush did embrase Teresa with a big hug after the debate. I think she felt her pain also. I think one reason for alot of Teresa's absence has been she's discovering Johnny's hidden lies. He's not the hero he led her to believe. He will step on anyone to get what he wants including her. I hope she leaves him high and dry. He has no concience!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: