SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BOR and Kerry both going down...it's a fine Navy Day!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3rd gen Navy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: BOR and Kerry both going down...it's a fine Navy Day! Reply with quote

Here's the straight dope on BORe:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1013043mackris1.html

Chief, of course, took Kerry earlier this morning....
BS Biology, Business Administration, Nursing
The Deal with Life: Make decisions based on what you might gain, not on what you may lose.
!!!!!! LET THE WILD RUMPUS BEGIN !!!!!!
Lance_Flatchew
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:26 am    Post subject: Bill has been on the wrong side... Reply with quote

Bill has been on the wrong side of the Swift Boats issue. That's for sure. But on balance he has been so much fairer than any body on CNN or CBS, ABC or NBC.

I hate to see him go this way. He has undoubtly been set up by Ms. Mackris. Women have turned the sexual harrassment law into a powerful weapon. Even if everything she says in her law suit is true, she should not get a dime and possibly be prosecuted for extortion.

Ms. Makris worked for Bill for 4 years then was hired away by CNN. Then some 4 months ago she called Bill and asked to be hired back at her new higher salary.

Of course, she was not sweet and coy when she made the phone call to ask Bill pretty please for her job back. And she probably never discussed what a jerk Bill was with her coworkers at CNN. Nobody at CNN ever suggested that she get her job back, get a recorder and nail the SOB.

This is not some 22 year old white house intern, this is a 34 year old "Sex in the City" New Yorker who has gotten one of the most sought after jobs in the city. And 60 million dollars is a hell of an incentive.

She never looked at him admiringly. She never flattened her stomach and pushed her shoulders back to catch his admiring eye. She never engaged in those little work place double entendres.

Every man in the work place now knows about sexual harrassment. And if a woman lets it be known that his advances are not welcome, no man would dare tread into that territory. Especially if he is married and respected.

Yes she lead him to the trap. She encourged his advances. She never turned on the recorder when she was being flirtatious. But just as soon as he gets all worked up, she cuts on the recorder and heads for the attorneys.

She thinks she has won the lottery. I hope she loses.
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One one looks at only one wavelength of the spectrum one can conclude sincerely that the whole universe is blue.

Sam
Lance_Flatchew
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:30 am    Post subject: (ff,00,00)(00,ff,00)(00,00,ff) Reply with quote

As for experiences in life, some paint from a more complex palette than others...
deserturtle
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:46 am    Post subject: BOR knew this was coming Reply with quote

BOR knew this was coming hence; his changing position on TV
Lance_Flatchew
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:50 am    Post subject: What changing position? Reply with quote

What changing position?
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: BOR knew this was coming Reply with quote

deserturtle wrote:
BOR knew this was coming hence; his changing position on TV

So you think BOR moved from the center to a leftward leaning position to develop support from the Bill Clinton --- consenting adults isn't sexual harrassment crowd. Poor BOR could he be this naive to think that even pretending to be a moderate, balanced, fair, or unbias doesn't work with the barking moonbat crowd Twisted Evil --- you either agree with them 100% or else ----They will attempt to destroy you Twisted Evil

Sadly, BOR has ticked off the right of center crowd so they may not be so sympathic.

What do I think as a woman in the work place years before the words sexual harrassment existed, and a former student of Anita Hill (don't ask my opinion there) ---

in the words of that great orator and leader Wink Wink Marion Barry "The Bit*h Set Me Up". Laughing Laughing Laughing
Lance_Flatchew
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:26 pm    Post subject: Call me naive... Reply with quote

I thought Bill was middle of the road. I knew he was seen by the MSM -driving in the far left lane - as in the right lane.

I was puzzled by his attacks on the Swifties. I attibuted them to his wanting to gain some credibilty with the MSM.

I was he would eventually come on board. Certainly anyone who gives the facts a fair look will see Kerry as the self-serving opportunist that he is.

Anyway watch out Shawn, they will nail you if they get a chance. There are unspoken lies and passive harrassment. A pose, a lingering glance, a low cut dress, an "innocent" touch can lead to disaster -- if you act on any of these.

Unfortunately sexual harrassment law suits have turned the workplace into a battlefield. And if you engage them, you are bringing a knife to agun fight.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way to slow down sexual harrassment lawsuits ---

start calling both men and women on the inappropriate flirting, clothing, conversations, comments ---

an environment that is sexually hostile does not depend upon gender.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: