SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Treason? John Kerry's Naval Reserve years

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 7:37 pm    Post subject: Treason? John Kerry's Naval Reserve years Reply with quote

GoophyDog:
I have been searching the web and have yet to find an accurate service record for Mr. Kerry upon his return to the states. Can some one please point me in the right direction to determine:

1) Was Kerry part of the naval reserve in 70/71 and later?
If so, was not his meeting in France with what's her face and his subsequent wearing of parts of the uniform in violation of several articles of the UCMJ?

My reply is in the next post.
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: reply for GoophyDog Reply with quote

Try this (thanks to John Moore's Useful Fools blog):

Kerry Quietly Changes Biography After Records Released

John Kerry's web site biography used to say[note 1] that he was a Naval Officer until 1970, and then a Naval Reservist from 1972-1978. I and other Vietnam veterans questioned this gap, which conveniently coincided with Kerry's anti-war activities, and which implied he was not in the military at that time - an "early out" not available to the rest of us.

Kerry's dates of service are no longer in his biography.

His newly released service record shows he was a sworn officer in the Navy Reserve from 1970-1972. Coincidence or the exposure of a cover-up?

Read the rest at

www.tinyvital.com/BlogArchives/2004_04.html

Semper Fi!
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why was this man never tried for treason?
Top 10 Weasels.com is where Kerry is Weasel #1
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:47 am    Post subject: Why not treason? Reply with quote

First of all, I want to be clear on one thing: I believe John Kerry is a traitor, and I believe he became one for personal gain, as most traitors do. I don't really care about any fine legal definitions, just a few facts:
- He met at least twice with representatives of the the North Vietnamese and Viet Cong governments without his government's sanction to do so
- He marched in demonstrations under a Viet Cong flag
- He urged our government to unilaterally accept the enemy's terms (Madame Binh's "8 points")

The above are just for openers; I hope others will add more.

As far as whether or not he committed treason in the legal sense, d19thdoc wrote an excellent post on this elsewhere in this forum, arguing that he violated the Logan Act - perhaps he will re-post it in this thread. Apparently, if you're on Inactive Reserve status, you're not subject to the UCMJ, so the question becomes one of what his status was from 1970 thru 1972. I'm hoping others will add more info in this thread.

Semper Fi!
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was he in the Active Reserves or the Inactive Reserves when he demonstrated with Hanoi Jane, and went to France to meet with the enemy?

I always thought that you couldn't attend subversive rallies in the Inactive Reserves -- but I sure as heck remember being told that you couldn't as a member of the Active Reserves.

No one has a problem convincing me that he was and is a traitor. He is a selfish gigolo that would sell out his country, mother, sister, wife (done that) or daughter for personal gain. He almost makes Klinton look like a Saint -- and that's petty bad.
Top 10 Weasels.com is where Kerry is Weasel #1
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: Active or Inactive Reply with quote

Is there anybody out there who can answer this definitively? Kerry's site isn't/wasn't accurate (see original post). Thanks and Semper Fi!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: