SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hillary as Supreme Court Justice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:56 am    Post subject: Hillary as Supreme Court Justice Reply with quote

On Hannity and Colmes tonight James Dobson appeared and said one the most terrifying things to him is the Supreme Court seats up for appointment. He said if Kerry gets in he could appoint Hillary Clinton to Chief Supreme Court judge and that she would have the opportunity to change our constitution. He felt that would be an even more effective position for her than running in 2008 for President. He said he had awoken at 4:00 a.m. this morning with that thought running through his head. I won't be sleeping well either.

Also today I don't know if you got the chance to listen to the man on the street on Sean Hannity's station, but these kids are voting on Michael Moore's movie as fact. One lady was 33 years old and worked in the N.Y. trade center the day of the attack and she was quoting Fereinheit 911 as fact. Basing her vote on that movie. She refered to Kerry's running mate as the cute dude that looks like a Kennedy. Moore is equivalant to Alzarkawi. I'm starting to agree with Neal Boortz, Voting should require a test.

Where's Scottie, he needs to BEAM a bunch of dumb a**s up!
Endaar
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't see Hillary getting through the approval process. Seems far more likely she could convince enough voters to elect her as President (shudder!) than get the necessary support to be confirmed for the Supreme Court.

I heard the Hannity interviews, too. It doesn't suprise me people take F9/11 as fact, but I really doubt the people he interviewed will vote. In any event, it's pretty much irrelvant as NY will (unfortunately) go for Chamberla..er...Kerry regardless. At least the damage is minimized.

Endaar
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:04 am    Post subject: hillary Reply with quote

It's so hard for me being from Missouri to understand the thinking in N.Y. You became our family on that clear September morning. Where I'm from you harm one of ours we don't forget..........we finish it. You don't allow the bully to keep punching you.........you knock his lights out. QUITING IS NOT AN OPTION!

A QUOTE: You might have got me the first time, but you didn't figure on having me for the rest of your life.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is the single most scariest thing I have heard in quite some time. IMHO Hillary is pure Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad. This makes Skerry every scarier.
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endaar wrote:
I can't see Hillary getting through the approval process. Seems far more likely she could convince enough voters to elect her as President (shudder!) than get the necessary support to be confirmed for the Supreme Court.

I heard the Hannity interviews, too. It doesn't suprise me people take F9/11 as fact, but I really doubt the people he interviewed will vote. In any event, it's pretty much irrelvant as NY will (unfortunately) go for Chamberla..er...Kerry regardless. At least the damage is minimized.

Endaar

If Kerry were elected, the Senate would probably go Democrat. That should really worry you. In that case the Red Queen would be a shoo-in and as SC Justice the President's power would be small potatoes to her. Too many RINOs wouls suck up to Hill to be seen a people the libs should like.
Nathanyl
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'd never happen.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jataylor11 wrote:
That is the single most scariest thing I have heard in quite some time. IMHO Hillary is pure Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad. This makes Skerry every scarier.

hannity said the same thing - very scary -
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: B every worried. Reply with quote

Nathanyl wrote:
It'd never happen.

It could if we don't stay energized, don't vote or back off our vigilance. The Dems are alrady planning how to scan their vote fraud with the dead, the infirm, illegals and felons to will vote multiple times. It's not over till the tally is final. The DNC doesn't have it teams of thousands of lawyers for fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: