SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Poor Mama T.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can speak about what women want. I have no clue what freaks want, so keep that in mind.

Here is what women want: We want to be adored. Worshipped, even.

I don't care how tough we are, how independent we are, how educated or wealthy--the bottom line is we all want to feel loved, and love is spelled a-d-o-r-e-d. First it is our daddies, then it is our husbands. Do you know how hard it was to find a man who would adore me as much as my daddy did? (Not that hard, but you know, my mama was Southern. It is probably real hard for regular women, especially women with those unfortunate thighs, no fashion sense, and no neck.)

Why do you think smart women fall for con artists? Because they make the women feel special. The con artist pretends to adore them. I bet in the early days of Sen. Frankenstein's mating ritual he hung on every word Theresa said. Now he can't even mention her on TV, except in a snide remark about marrying up.

*I* actually felt sorry for Mrs. Kerry last night. I really did. (It's a sisterhood thing guys, you wouldn't understand.) Sure, Theresa is silly and crass, but Kerry is cruel and craven.

I hope Laura Bush did give She-Wolf a hug, the poor thing had just gotten dissed in front of millions of people. I also hope Theresa made Wolf-Man sign a tough pre-nup...
nathan roland
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I guess I'm not as tender hearted as the rest of you. I believe what I see. She is the one calling me an "idiot" and "*******" and "uneducated" because I'm voting for Bush. Also during the Dems convention where she was supposed to introduce her husband to us her speech ran long while she spoke fondly of her dead republican husband Mr. Heinz and only in the last few minutes did she finally speak of John Kerry. Seems to be a matching set of bookends to me.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

on Drudge now-

WORLDNETDAILY
TERESA SHARES REMEDY FOR ARTHRITIS AT CAMPAIGN STOP: 'You get some gin and get some white raisins — and only white raisins — and soak them in the gin for two weeks. Then eat nine of the raisins a day'...
Bystander
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rdtf, please, please tell us you're pulling our collective legs! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
clutterbugg
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think she has had more then her prescibed allotment of raisins!!!
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bystander wrote:
Rdtf, please, please tell us you're pulling our collective legs! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

front page of drudge!
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rgj.com/news/stories/html/2004/10/14/82832.php?sp1=rgj&sp2=News&sp3=Local+News&sp5=RGJ.com&sp6=news&sp7=local_news

From the article:
..."Although Heinz Kerry took some questions from the audience, she did not speak to reporters after her talk because of a pending flight to Des Moines, Iowa, campaign officials said. She received standing ovations at the beginning and the end of her talk.

“If they cover the seniors citizens and children with the health plan, they will be doing something for this county that Bush never thought of doing,” said Barbara Stone, 65 of Reno.

Heinz Kerry ended with what she called “a highly effective” remedy for arthritis that drew laughter and some skepticism from the audience.

“You get some gin and get some white raisins — and only white raisins — and soak them in the gin for two weeks,” she said. “Then eat nine of the raisins a day.”

Despite the laughter, Dr. Steven Phillips, director of Geriatric Medicine at the University of Nevada quickly supported the prescription.

Phillips, on stage with Heinz Kerry as part of the panel, said sulfur and sulfides found in grapes are increased by the alcohol and could perhaps alleviate joint pain.

Dr. Michael Gerber, a noted homeopathic doctor in Reno, also said the formula has merit.

“It makes sense,” said Gerber from his office. “People go to hot springs to soak in the water and that water is very high in sulfur. So Mrs. Kerry’s remedy is pretty plausible.”

Dolores Jackson of Reno, a Kerry supporter who attended the rally, took the raisin and gin remedy seriously.

“There are really other remedies where we don’t have to use so many drugs,” Jackson said. “I really believe in alternative medicine.”

The health plan Heinz Kerry prescribed for the nation, however, did not include any grapes.
Armybrat/Armymom
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the debate was finished and the families went up on stage, was it just me or did anyone else think that Kerry & Teresa's hug was awkward and stiff as if it's not a normal occurence for them. That they were performing for the cameras.
Bystander
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG--just think of the medical miracles in store for us all if the Scary-Heinz-Scary's could only be elected (two chances--slim, and none). According to Edwards, Superman will be able to get out of that wheelchair and walk. Arthritis will be cured! Since I'm one of the latter sufferers, think I'll go make a martini--using raisins instead of the usual olive! Laughing Laughing
coolhand
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It makes sense if you think about. Theresa looks and acts buzzed half of the time. Maybe she's loopy from the funny raisins. She has a certain glib surreal quality to her like someone who goes back to work after a couple of martinis. Who's going to actually count and stop at nine raisins. I figure she's woofing down funny raisins all day long.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

advocating alcohol use - next she'll join the medical marijuana bandwagon. The new age junkie needs to go home.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Rdtf"]advocating alcohol use - next she'll join the medical marijuana bandwagon. The new age junkie needs to go home.[/quote]

Psssst, Hey buddy---- wana buy some raisins? I got some good wood in the trunk too! Wink
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:07 pm    Post subject: Terry Kerry Reply with quote

With all her remarks about idiots and ********, Teraaaaayyyza was always full of sour grapes! Now I know why!

Last night, my 13-year-old son was looking at an old bottle of Heinz ketchup. I asked him, "Do you know who owns the Heinz company? Mrs. Kerry."

With that, my son promptly threw the bottle of ketchup in the garbage!

Smart kid!
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joyceb wrote:
Forgive me but I saw it a little different, Teresa could care less what he said. That women has to much money invested in him and wants that White house, so she feel like she made a good investment.

I agree. That woman is a barracuda and I have no sympathy for her.
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you just imagine how she must have felt. There she was all hoity toity and waiting for her beloved Lurch to slobber all over her, and instead he talked about HIS MOTHER Shocked !!

I'll bet she was chewing nails. Poor thing. Crying or Very sad

Laughing BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

NOT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: