SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My brother’s personal experience of BALLOT FRAUD in Chicago

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adrian Spidle
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: My brother’s personal experience of BALLOT FRAUD in Chicago Reply with quote

Twisted Evil
My brother Al lived in Chicago through several election cycles back in the 80s. I was just remembering that he’d told me back then that –

“A Republican can only vote once as long as he lives in Chicago.”

I just called him in Dallas, where he now lives, to ask him about that. He just explained to me that right after someone votes Republican in an election in Cook County that the “Ward Healers” would disallow all future attempts by that Republican to vote by noting on their ballot records that that Republican “no longer lived at his given address.” That way all decent Republican voters in the county would never get to vote again as long as they lived there.

He went on to explain that after he’d left Chicago that he’d heard that about 50 Chicago Ward Healers had been caught fraudulently skewing election results and were going to jail.

He then explained to me that he then called his Father-in-Law, who was a politically well connected hit-man back in Chicago, to ask his opinion about that. His Father-in-Law responded that that always happened in Chicago and that IT ALWAYS WOULD. He further explained that “None of those guys will ever see the inside of a jail.”

The point, my friends, is that big city Democrats are the real experts on stealing elections. Did you ever wonder why Gore chose former Chicago Mayor Richard Daly to represent his cause in the Florida election recount?

If this election is close you will see an attempt to steal it for Kerry by these Democrat criminals that will make the Florida 2000 recount look like a Sunday school picnic.

http://pep.typepad.com/public_enquiry_project/2004/10/my_brothers_per_1.html

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chicago is my home town although I live now in the D.C. area. It was not Mayor Daley, but his brother Bill Daley that was involved in the debackle in Florida.

Chicago has a history of deceit and deception in the elections that goes back for years and it is disgusting.

None of this is news to me and it does not surprise me that this poor example of election fraud is mirrored across our country. Twisted Evil
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While Rep's can only vote once in Chi Town the Dem's continue to vote from the grave.
Daddy Richard J used the grave yard vote to push Jack Kennedy over Nixon in '60.
Dailey's reactionary defense of Party is largely creditted with creating the tensions that lead to the '68 convention debacle. Oddly Dailey had been telling LBJ for months to find an end to the war.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I B Squidly wrote:
While Rep's can only vote once in Chi Town the Dem's continue to vote from the grave.
Daddy Richard J used the grave yard vote to push Jack Kennedy over Nixon in '60.
Dailey's reactionary defense of Party is largely creditted with creating the tensions that lead to the '68 convention debacle. Oddly Dailey had been telling LBJ for months to find an end to the war.

See if the dems had left it alone...Kennedy would not have been CinC to escalate the war and maybe he wouldn't have been assassinated and ...maybe Johnson wouldn't have become pres. and further escalated the war and ... well we could go on all day! We can't let them mess this election up! I am so concerned that if this is not a total landslide...... Crying or Very sad CTW

Never Ever Kerry
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doll wrote:
Chicago is my home town although I live now in the D.C. area. It was not Mayor Daley, but his brother Bill Daley that was involved in the debackle in Florida.

Chicago has a history of deceit and deception in the elections that goes back for years and it is disgusting.

None of this is news to me and it does not surprise me that this poor example of election fraud is mirrored across our country. Twisted Evil

The dead people have often voted in Illinois. Al Capone still rules...only the name is different. Now is the democrat unions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: