SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whats it feel like O'Reiley?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
George F. Thompson
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:06 pm    Post subject: Whats it feel like O'Reiley? Reply with quote

It looks like the "No Spine Zone" may possibly have a new pundit to replace BOR. I was just wondering what it feels like to be accused of a crime you didn't do. Perhaps you may loose your job or your wife may divorce you. It's ironic how a little seed of doubt about your character can grow into a malignant monster that can destroy your good name and erase all your good achievements. It's a shame the consequences you'll suffer, were brought about because of a lie. Don't worry Bill, perhaps in thirty or forty years the truth will come out and your good name will be restored. But bear in mind, you may get the opportunity to have someone spit in your face or have feces thrown on you because of your reprehensible behavior towards women. What's it feel like Bill? Talk about poetic justice. Welcome to the club.

George F. Thompson edited one time, spelling

Last edited by George F. Thompson on Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, George, send this off to BOR just as it is.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second that motion ! Very Happy Very Happy

of course, bor knew that this was all coming down on him when he was slamming the SBVTS ! Didn't seem to matter then, but maybe no one explained it to him like you have....
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
leeinwv
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't care what happens to him.
southerndelite
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I third that motion Wink Please send it to him as you wrote it George. It is powerful and very appropriate!
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to Geedunk shortly.
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can only hope they don't replace him with some other gas bag type full of his own bodily fluids trying to get in everyone's business.

H&C at 8 PM instead? Maybe just Hannity at 8PM ?

Brit Hume at 8, but I like hime wher he is. I'd love to see Savage on doing what BOR does, but he says he's done with TV as does Rush.

Can you imagine if Savage was on attacking people! What a riot! No one would come on after 3 episodes though.
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It needs to be Tony Snow taking over for BOR. THen it really would be the "No spin zone". Snow is a great journalist.

Or maybe someone like Laura Ingraham.
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Gibson would be an improvement .
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right John Gibson would be an improvment too.

How about Carl Cameron. Bush loves the guy. Calls him "Camerones" like it's a Spanish name.

I too think it's poetic justice that this is happening to BOR. Gee I wonder what he would think about it if a group of people were willing to step forward and defend him, but the MSM just called them a bunch of liars without checking out what they had to say or interviewing any of them.

Bet he wouldn't like it. Just remember BOR - YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

Cool
Navymomx2
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George, great post, I couldn't resist, I had to send my 2 cents worth to BOR.

Quote:
Dear Mr. O'Reilly,

I know you won't answer me, but I do have to ask How does it feel to have your good name dragged through the mud with what I would suspect you believe to be lies?

Doesn't feel to good does it?

I am a niece of a Vietnam Vet, I was a child during that time and I learned you didn't speak of having a family member serving in Vietnam. My Uncle was my Hero but I couldn't publicly speak of what a hero he was to me. I was made to feel ashamed because of the lies told about Vietnam Vets. John Kerry, I have since learned was the fuel needed for that fire of hate, now 30 + years later the truth is being allowed to come out but not without a fight. The Vietnam Vet's are truly having to fight another war to clear their good names.

You sir, have not been part of that, instead you have failed to be fair to the Vets. You have instead foo foo'd the Swift Boat Vets for Truth and any other Vets who have spoke out against Senator John Kerry. These men and even women deserved to have their names cleared, they deserved an apology, they deserved their day in court with their accuser, have they gotten any of these, no, but you surely will. You will get your day in court and be allowed to face your accuser, you will not have to worry about your clothing (their Uniform) being soiled as human by products are thrown. You might have a few people spit at you but it will be no where near what Vietnam Vets went through. Oh you might have a few names thrown at you, but you will be able to sue for slander and libel if you choose, the Vietnam Vets didn't get to.

You will never feel the pain that many Vietnam Vets and their families have felt through the years, you will have the opportunity to be vindicated, it's to bad you didn't give the Vets the same opportunity.

Maybe in 30 or so years I can change my mind about you, but in the meantime, as a woman I wouldn't want to be in the same room as you.

Pam S.
Proud Navymom of 2

Honor, Courage and Committment
something John F. Kerry doesn't have
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent a similar (but "pithier" Wink ) note asking how it feels to be dismissed and discredited without anyone even knowing his side of the story?

I told him he'd dismissed these honorable Swifts and POW's and bought into the MSM mantra of "largely discredited" and asked him if he thought his viewership would give him a fairer hearing than he had given Swifts and POW's.

I then sent the same letter with my cancellation of my bor Premium Membership with the addition that bor was nothing but a pro-Kerry demagogue masquerading as an "independent" journalist.

I'm so done with bor and his crap. I hope that he loses half his audience over this.
Hammer2
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inatizzy wrote:
How about Carl Cameron. Bush loves the guy. Calls him "Camerones" like it's a Spanish name.

Camerones means "Shrimp" in Spanish. I wonder if Dubya had something in mind? Wink
Tacan70UDN
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:

I'm so done with bor and his crap. I hope that he loses half his audience over this.

Welcome to the club! (Former watchers of BoR) Very Happy
momofthreegirls
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He called him Camerones because when Carl was covering his campaign in 2000 whenever they would eat out he always ordered shrimp. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: