SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tony Snow in for BOR Swiftboat ads will be talked about

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject: Tony Snow in for BOR Swiftboat ads will be talked about Reply with quote

Tony Snow in for BOR Swiftboat ads will be talked about
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony also interviewed Nader - Tony really had to restrain himsef from busting out laughing at him. This guy is a real ditz (but I hope he steals votes fro sKerry)
Kathy Kay
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank goodness -- someone is finally forcing a talking head to answer the question asked. As much as this guy wanted to change the question so that he could bash Bush, Snow is making him stick to the point. E. D. Hill did the same this morning with a guest -- wouldn't let them spin out of the issue.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still lets the leftist apologist get away with saying the SwiftVets allegations have been discredited.
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:24 am    Post subject: Tony Snow in for BOR Reply with quote

Just watched Tony Snow and he showed the 1st Ad. Had both a Dem and Repub on. Asked if they thought the ads were fair game Dem tried to spin it and Snow just kept bring him back to the question. Of course he thought they were not fair. Repub thought they were fair game. Both said they thought the Ads would have limited impact in the States they are shown. Sure hope they are wrong on that point. These Ads are I believe the strongest yet and cannot see them not having an impact.
At least when Snow is on Swifties get a fair shake.

RHV
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roger Stone, republican strategist, is not one of the strong SwiftVet supporters, thats for sure. It was a debate between a strong Bush hater (the democrat strategist) and a republican strategist that could care less about the SwiftVets. I must say Tony Snow did an excellent job not allowing the dem strategist do his talking points, but didnt challenge him when he claimed the SwiftVets had been "discredited". Perhaps we need to send the PDF epilogue written by Mr. O'Neill & Corsi to all the major news networks???
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a shame that the program also turned to a debate about the 'timing' of the release of the ad. 'if they (P.O.W. SBVT) had this information, why did they wait for just weeks before the election to air it? And then, will it have any effect on voters. Both guests said little or none.

I hope they are wrong. I live in Ohio and I have yet to see the ads here. I would think that they would. Can anyone answer?

Kimberly
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: Tony Snow in for BOR Reply with quote

Tony Snow has always been fair to SBVT. He does try and be balanced even though I thing he favors the SBVT. Saw the ads and don't see how they cannot have an affect. If they don't then the people seeing them hate Bush or have no heart.

RHV
Tacan70UDN
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kimberly wrote:
I live in Ohio and I have yet to see the ads here.
Kimberly

Kimberly - Both ads have been showing heavily in the Cleveland market.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: