SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zogby Tracking: Bush Opens 4-Point Lead After Final Debate!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stop kerry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:00 am    Post subject: Zogby Tracking: Bush Opens 4-Point Lead After Final Debate!! Reply with quote

It says Kerry is getting desperate Exclamation Exclamation SVFT and Stolen Honor will sink him Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

http://newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/10/15/95325.shtml
concernedgranny
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey "Stop Kerry". Check out Topic Ohio Truth Train. Could use some help.
Stop Hanoi John
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Kerry can come back. He's lost any ground he mnade up in the debates, and really has no good way to make it up.

Meanwhile, the Swifties just keep hammering the square peg into the small brown round hole of Ho Chi Minh.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So who votes for Kerry?

Women:
Surely they see he's untrustworthy, is icky, marries for money, loves himself only, will talk about other's children's sex life, uses her money for hair and manicues but does care how she looks or talks,
Men: Kerry's a girlie-man, ostentatious, never worked for his money, betrayed his fellow soldiers,
Gays: makes statements that reflect his opinion that their sexuality should be controversial, using their sexuality for his political gain, will out anybody, Has he answered what he would do about the marriage issue? Probably a "plan",
Catholics: they are conflicted between his rhetoric and their faith, Bishops and such are talking about faith driven voting is obligation,
Christians: lots of problems with Kerry, support President Bush as he has never denied God and finds strength from prayer,
Police: supported by President Bush through funding, etc
Troops: they know a strong CinC
VETS: well some seems to have some allegiance
Blacks: Kerry hasn't promised them anything, Edwards spoke emphatically that some precious programs would definitely be underfunded so the deficit could be paid down, he looks stupid in a church trying to blend in, he's the quintessential arrogant, wealthy, take advantage of workers,marrying money,white guy,
College Age and young Adults: they may vote Kerry cause they buy his lies about the draft, but they will find what National Service means soon enough,
Physicians,therapists, and healthcare workers: He doesn't support Tort Reform which means if the OB/GYN folds so does the office staff jobs, pay goes down and workload goes up when medicaid and medicare patient lists go up, hospital staff and nurses will see pay decreases and job loss with increased medicaid and medicare rolls
PETA: Kerry hunts and kills animals
NRA: he doesn't like them?
Corporations: increased taxes and other proposed anti-corp policies should make them not vote for Kerry
Married with children: Kerry will repeal all the tax relief they just got, that he was emphatic about
Small business and sub S corps. Kerry will says he will increase their tax rate (some reference to back over 35%), people who work for small comp. will lose a job,
Investors: Stock market likes President Bush, economy is going well, record low on unemployment, Kerry weill repeal tax releif on investments
Beneficiaries: Kerry will repeal the Death Tax and they will pay again on the money their parents, grandparents, etc made and saved

I guess I left out some group. any ideas?
So who the heck is voting for him? CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTW wrote:
So who the heck is voting for him?

Snerds. Wink (Linked to definition. It's funny. Note: It was written by an Australian.)

Hat tip - Tim Blair.
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott wrote:
CTW wrote:
So who the heck is voting for him?

Snerds. Wink (Linked to definition. It's funny. Note: It was written by an Australian.)

Hat tip - Tim Blair.

Thank You Scott for posting that link my day will be much brighter now Very Happy
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew someone would come up with a reference and a clever response! Thanks! Snerds...who knew?... Perfect!

So they don't cross over into the other categories? I guess their Snerd issues(??) trump their membership in the other categories and issues innate to those groups?

Will this be a new classification box on forms?

Are they born that way or do they choose?

(Where are those laughing green smilies, I still need them) CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTW wrote:

Are they born that way or do they choose?

(Where are those laughing green smilies, I still need them) CTW

Never Ever Kerry

They choose. Razz Don't give them an easy excuse. Laughing
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if they don't have a genetic component to propogate then I guess there is hope! CTW

Never Ever Kerry
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it occurred to me ITS LAWYERS!

That's who is voting for him! Duh! CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: